tuscl

HiLiter Gentlemen's Club Phoenix, Arizona

Clubber
Florida
I know it isn't, but I STILL read Hitler!

25 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Looks like tuscl has clubber on ignore lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber is a friend of mine, he will fuck you anytime. Lalalalalalala
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Funny thing, I spend too much time on here, that I just read HiLiter both times in your post! Lol!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I've done the same thing. I suppose they could embrace it and encourage the dancers to shave their pubes to have little "Hitler mustaches."

But I suppose that would be in poor taste. :(
  • Teh_Donald
    8 years ago
    I read it that way, too.

Make America great again!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck you, Donald and that woman you ride nn
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Not a lot of us here that were raised when hitler was more of a major topic. Many my age had fathers that had rather direct and often deadly contacts with him and is ilk.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

I don't know who you were directing "...he will fuck you anytime." to, but I sure hope it was some hot Asian woman.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hitler was a true visionary and a pioneer for the super Race

Let's make white people great again
    Vote Hitler
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^I was thinking the same thing Clubber.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Sieg Heil! Love Nordic Aryan strippers.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Was talking about this with some friends the other day and asked if any of them could remember when Pearl Harbor Remebrance Day is (to prove a point).

Nowadays Hitler and Nazis are more caricatures with all of the Nazi Zombie and Hitler jokes out there. It is like all of the somber remembrance and sting of Hitler is gone and it's just a long running "Nazi Zombie" joke now.

I also remember some teenagers in the '90s getting Swastika tattoos and trying to be new-nazis and skinheads.

I think it was an embarrassing and horrible time in our history and we are still trying to come to grips with it. WWII was my grandfather's time and his brothers' time and no one really wanted to talk about it and they always referred to Hitler as "that-son-of-bitch" and "I-never-want-to-hear-his-name-again." I always remember that he and they always slept tensely, with clenched fists across their chests, even 40 years later. It was always scary to have to wake them before dinnertime. You would stand at the foot of the bed and gently say he name. They would often awake with a scream or a yell, jump to their feet, and take a swing at you. Always ready to fight for the Allies. Seemed like a very horrible time that changed everyone.
  • Teh_Donald
    8 years ago
    Actually love the concept of "Hitler's Gentlemen's Club" enormously.

Except, I would prefer to have my own name in the club title to satisfy my enormous ego. It would be a place where bounces only allow entrance to great Aryan warriors and white supremacists like myself and David Duke. A place where we can chill, buy a beer, and grope the dancers without the other undesirable races around to ruin the experience.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago

Thanks!

Dominic77,

My father was in Italy and North Africa, You are correct in the he and others were always reluctant to even talk about it.

• Clubber
    8 years ago
    Let's see, off topic or not?

It is about a particular SC AND WWII. An odd combination, yet related.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm reading what Dominic 77 (as well as the rest of the thread) and I'm thinking Mike Judge hit one out of the park with "Idiocracy", in particular the "Time Masheen" tour of history where the UN 'un'-nazified the world forever....

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3dhSnEt…

Yup, we've turned history into Saturday morning cartoons.

• Teh_Donald
    8 years ago
    @Clubber->ignore

...for unconscionable level of racism.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    We're trying to have a serious discussion about strip clubs, @Clubber. And here you bring up the subject of a fascist dictator? What a waste of bandwidth.

*SMH*
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thanks Clubber.

Hugh, yeah. My step-nephews, who are straight-A students and should know better, run around in their video games (Call of Duty on Xbox, I believe) and with their friends in real-life just repeating like Beavis and Butthead, "nazi-zombies! nazi-zombies! nazi-zombies, sieg heil! heil hitler! kill hitler! . nazi-zombies! nazi-zombies! nazi-zombies!" like that shit is actually funny. And to them, it is! They can't stop but break out laughing. And if they see that it disturbs you, the more they like it and so they repeat it." I mean, these are straight-A students but by most accounts they shouldn't be that dense. Yet, they are. It's like they are too far removed from it all to grasp what in fact they are ridiculing.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Here's one example (Nazi-Zombies), It's like 1 minute long and it's a cartoon. (And I actually like Rob Zombie)

El Superbeasto - Nazi Zombies
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwJw_WFC…
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Well, I have known quite a few men who worked hard to bring Hitler down in WWII. And I have been to HiLiter SC multiple times.

I can honestly say I've never confused the two of them while I'm enjoying the hotties in Phoenix. But appreciate the opportunity to spend time enjoying those hotties due to those brave men.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    White power
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ "White power" as in Clayton Bigsby on the Chappelle Show, aka "the Black White Supremacist"?

Clayton was blind since birth, thought he was white when indeed he was black, and leader of the KKK. Lol!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Corvus,

If you don't mind, your age?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Clubber->ignore

for insensitive avatar showing the clubbing of baby seals. These are mammals with big droopy eyes, @Clubber. How could you be so insensitive?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion