Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice's women.

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Juice wants to watch my dog when I go East on vacation this week. I'm afraid he'll have rough sex with it. Help !! tagged.com

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I don't think you're link works lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Vince, you have to stay logged in. Don't worry, we won't reveal your secret identity

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

vincemichaels has AIDS.

LOL!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, yeah, yeah, leave it to the dumbass to bring up his stupid BS again. If I had AIDS, you dickbreath, you would have it too as I have buttfucked your stupid ass, several times. Go play with your tiny penis, fool.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Both u queers crack a lack me upz

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

It's my pleasure, Juice, Douchester is an asshole.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

AIDS? I think I missed something here!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Lucky you!! LOL

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Interesting topic. Seems like you are talking to yourself. Only see a single posts other than yours. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sad to see clubber suffer from dementia

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Is that like Charlie's Angels? ;)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Clubber, there are several posts besides me. Your ignore list is stopping viewing.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Of course, but worth it!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement