tuscl

Learning to Appreciate Small Boobs

HungryGiraffe
Somewhere USA
Sunday, September 4, 2016 12:06 PM
I've always been a big natural tit lover. Just really dig the way they look and move. I even like the saggy ones. Lately, I've had some great encounters with young women with A and small B cups. I'm now broadening my horizons and more open minded about ITC and OTC play with less endowed ladies. Anybody experience a similar shift in taste over time in this hobby?

18 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    As long as she has pretty face and an ass that's not flat(preferably big) I'm ok.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I like em perky and that's just about impossible if they are bigger than a "B". More than a mouthful is a waste. I like you guys that like the dairy queens. That leaves more for me. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm a big natural tit connoisseur myself mainly b/c I'm a real-man :) - but small tits are def not a deal-breaker and I can also enjoy them depending on: + some small boobs can still be full enough - there are some that are shaped like an egg that although small there is something to still grab - so as long as there is something to grab and be able to suck I'm good w.r.t. her boobs - thus small and perky where they still stick out from their chest are nice - I've met some slim ebonies that may have small Bs or As but are very perky and they still stick out from their chest and since they are so slim body-wise w/ flat-stomachs their boobies still stand-out + although big natural boobs will def get my attention every time; I gotta say some small perky-ones can often fell better *and* taste better- I can often enjoy sucking a small perky natural tit more than a big D-cup natural tit since I often like getting as much of the tit in my mouth as I can when sucking on them and this can be hard w/ D-cups - but I def get more turned-on groping and squeezing big natural tits especially if they are soft
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I'm really into the athletic B-cup look and I think huge breasts are overrated. Maybe something like this: [view link]
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    First and foremost, I am an ass guy. I did not care much about boob size as long as their ass was boner-inducing. Now I have come to want big boobs ( C is perfect) as well as a fine ass.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm an ass guy as well, but I do lust big juicy titties. Small tits don't do anything for me.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    yeah, i don't care too much about breasts either. as long as she's not flat chested/very small (something i don't see that much) you won't hear me complaining. my preference is anything between a B and D
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I enjoy full size tits but I do occasionally tip girls with virtually no tits if they have other redeeming qualities like a pretty face, nice ass and or legs. Sometimes it seems like the small breasted girls want to go topless less than the girls with virtually no tits. The nice thing about being nice to these girls is that if they get implants and guys start going wow, what a change, they will keep coming back to you if you were nice to them. Some girls look perfectly fine with small tits too. If anyone gains weight, there's a good chance it will make her breasts bigger. If she gets pregnant, it will make her breasts get bigger with enough time. I saw a video today on foods to avoid. If you wanted to gain weight, foods to eat, whole wheat bread, genetically modified corn, used to fatten up livestock, processed soy, processed sugar like high fructose corn syrup, orange juice concentrate or other concentrate juices, basically like sugar water, and something else which I forgot. If anyone wants to gain weight to get their breasts bigger.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Oh I remember now, for maximum weight gain, eat chackin fingers. :)
  • sf_payday
    8 years ago
    "dairyqueens" hahaha I agree with the consensus, a nice personality, face, and ass can turn me around. Small boobs are no deal breaker.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    For my civvy girls I strongly prefer big naturals. Not to say I won't throw a bone to a flat chested spinner, but the odds of me making the effort to keep it rolling are slim. Cute girls with big natural tits are rare at the club, and at the club I prefer a slightly slimmer girl. So yeah, the girls I play with at the club tend to have small natural boobs and great white girl asses
  • maho
    8 years ago
    For me it's not so much about a size preference. It's the look of the girl and the boobs. Big, medium, or small - a deal breaker for me is they must be natural.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, I saw one for you last night at Players Club. I found shailynn's friend too, and she's a 10. Nice everything, breasts not cow udder huge, just beautiful and nice. I like the big ones, to be sure, but her B's were very nice.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm an ass guy. Tits-wise, I prefer small perfectly-shaped titties ... that's what's usually found on the slim dancer's bodies that I prefer, so there might be a little bit of the tail wagging the dog here
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I prefer them bigger (C's and up) and natural. In the club I am trying to make myself like, unfortunately most of the best looking dancers have implants. The dancer that will probably end up being the fav (natural C/D-cup) and I almost finally connected the other night for dances, before a surprisingly bold chick who'd been sitting with me chased her off. It was such a boss move I let her (and her store bought D's) get away with it. Plus she bought me a shot. But anyway, the gal who is second on the list might, might have B's but they're probably very nice A's. Everything else is top notch, so she might even get a look for arm candy. That's definitely a switch. She's also a little batty, so that not so much. She's hiding it well, but it slips out once in a while. The day shift girl who would be the fav also is rocking some perky A's. Would be a fav if she would touch up the DO for her BO a little during her shift. So that's two small chested dancers in one club.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    overall my favorite boobs are a nice natural C with a nice Apple ass. but I am most certainly willing to consider any attractive girl regardless of bee sting boobs, flat ass or well endowed or augmented in either boobs or ass. personality has a lot to do with it and just the overall look.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It is sort of a necessity for me otherwise I'd only have 1-2 girls (with C cups or larger) if that at my club. So I've learned to appreciate small breasts out of pragmatism.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    As long as they are attractive I don't care about the size.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion