tuscl

Hong Kong has ruined me

Friday, September 2, 2016 5:48 PM
Can't go back to regular U.S. strip clubs. Just had sex with a 9 and there's another 9 or 9.5 in front of me doing the shaving cream show. Fridays around 5 are a good time to be here. Wow.

23 comments

• wallanon
    8 years ago
    You'll go back. Have fun. Have even more fun not being on the phone when you could be off doing other things.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Holy shit. At 7:30pm, it's even better. The place was swimming in 8's and 9's. Too many to count. After my second trip arriba, I circled the club one more time before leaving. Saw one girl who was as close to a 10 as you can get. Hotter than my ATF in the U.S. Couldn't go for round 3, but got her name and schedule. Can't wait to see her next time. Dang.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good story bro
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Hot Latinas! Drooling... TG, I showed you a picture of my CF. I would be surprised if you still remember, lol. It has been a while. To me she is a 9. Would you say the girls you saw tonight were better looking?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Bav, I have a photogenic memory when it comes to hot women. I still remember her. You have excellent taste. I would rate your CF a 9.5. Before tonight, I had only been to HK during weekday afternoons. There were a good number of women and some hot ones during the day. However, it was nothing compared to tonight. Maybe 150 women there tonight. Sure, there were a lot of 6's and 7's, but honestly countless 8's and up too. In my opinion, I saw at least a dozen women tonight that I would rate over a 9 and as hot as your CF. Maybe even more, but I didn't circle the whole club at 7:30, only about half of it, because I was ready to leave. The hottest ones are just as hot as the hottest ones at Baby Dolls, The Lodge, or any other top notch SC. I had a drink with this 5'9" blonde who was stunning. Could have been a runway model. The blonde and this other woman I saw were very close to being 10's. Hope to see both on a future trip, since I was already finished by the time I saw them. One last anecdote. I ordered a pizza and it was too much food, so I gave some to my waiter and he was eating with me. I saw a dancer I liked on stage and I asked him if he would be able to bring her to me once she was off stage. Normally I would go up to her and tip her, but I was being a lazy PL. Anyway, my mesero said "I'll go get her right now." Sure enough, he grabs her off the stage in the middle of the song and 30 seconds later she's in my lap. 15 minutes later, we are playing naked twister arriba at Cascadas. HK is off the charts. By the way, I stopped at Deja Vu at 5pm and they were closed. Not opening until after 6pm for the foreseeable future, despite website saying 24/7. Also, not that many girls yet either. Seems like HK is still the top dog for now. You should come out Bav. I'll head down there with you.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm thinking hong kong will remain top dog. i like all the other good activities and food in the clubs and neighborhood.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Traveling, I'm not sure that I would use Baby Dolls as an example of a top notch club with Grade A talent, lol. But if you are saying that they compare to the girls at the Lodge, or Cheetah in Atlanta, or some of the best Manhattan clubs, etc., then it sounds like a worthwhile trip for sure. Maybe someday I will end up down there.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    rick, haven't been to the cheetah or the manhattan clubs, but the talent was impressive. Mostly Latina and some Asians, maybe a few caucasian girls, but not all of the girls look Latina. Not every girl is an 8 or 9, but on a Friday night, there was a really high number of 8's and 9's. Most were in new lingerie, looked clean cut, hair and nails done, etc. They would fit right in at any top notch SC in the U.S. or Canada and be top performers. By looking at them, you would have no idea they were prostitutes, if you saw them at a restaurant or something. Pretty impressive. I hear you. Baby Dolls had been hit or miss the last few times I was there. Some night a lot of talent, other nights lacking. If you make the trip and don't like it, you can't give me shit though. I will buy you dinner for an autographed copy of the System though. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Almost every review I've read about HK has been very positive including reviews by experienced SCers - actually I can't think of another club that has a higher ratio of good reviews
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I love how TravelingGolfer is probably getting a BJ but still remembers to update us PLs about his adventures. I really never gave a lot of thought about going to TJ (since I'm on the other side of the country) but I am seriously considering it down the road.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    Do you need to speak Spanish? Also, how diverse are the customers? Only white guys? [I am Asian so I am curious.]
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Knowing some Spanish definitely helps, but you can get by without it. Most of the women don't know much English, but a few speak some English. Some of the waiters speak English, so if you find one, he can help you communicate with the girl. Just tip him a little extra. The customers are pretty diverse, especially on a Friday night. I saw a mix of young, old, white, Latino, Asian, and black last night. Everyone was pretty well dressed. Mostly casual, but a few guys in suits or business attire. Safe crowd. No troublemakers. You'll fit in just fine as an Asian guy. I saw an older, balding Asian guy taking this tall beauty, who was at least 6 inches taller than him, up to the hotel.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    lots of asian customers go to hong kong... speaking spanish is a great help butt not nevessary. and they love the ametican dollar.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    There is a house in Tijuana, They call the old Hong Kong. It's been the ruin of many a PL, And God, TravellingGolfer is one... With apologies to The Animals ;-D
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    lol.....good one
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'd love to get there some day. It's a little far for me (being in the Midwest) but I sounds like it with worth the trip. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Tijuana is not for everyone. In my 20's I got laid all over western Mexico. All without a condom and never got a thing. Now that I'm an old, I cannot get it up with a condom and wouldn't go bare back in TJ anymore. So therefor the most I could do in TJ would be a BBBJ. Not worth the travel from the east coast.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    That's hilarious ATACdawg. Nice one. Yeah, Shadow, no bare back anything for me down there. It is a long and expensive trip, if you don't live nearby. One of these days I'll have to make it to Follies.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't feel condoms are so bad. They're easily 98% mental, IMO.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Dominic, I've seen you make that statement before but the factor of demographics, especially age, doesn't support your theory. For younger guys, under 50, maybe so, but for guys upper 50's, 60's, 70's ED and related issues aren't "98%" mental. I do agree that the mind is incredibly powerful....the visual and mind stimulation is what draws many of us to fit, younger dancers.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    hong kong ain't been no ruin for me. in fact it has been the best for me. butt i still go to 'normal' strip clubs however. i like variety.
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    Thanks traveling golfer for sharing. Headed to tj at the end of the month. Good to hear fun times are still being had in tj and at hongkong.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "shaving cream show" People keep saying this, indicating that they must be people who keep a safe distance instead of participating. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion