tuscl

Dive bar or gentleman strip club? I'm all lost in the sauce

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Friday, September 2, 2016 9:17 AM
So the previous day was me being going to a super crap bar (my libido is through the roof and I'm itching to grab some ass) but today I'm going full out and spending money at the strip club. But I have an issue, the gentleman's club I want to go to has had their bouncers become ever more annoying even during the day time and while I can try the drink method offered to me in my previous thread kudos to subraman ([view link]), I have been getting worse with impatience by the day (damn my young buck hormones); and there's still the risk of failure. But what I have been craving all month is the feel (and more) of a sexy Asian woman. And if she has some knockers, even better. On the other hand, my favorite dive bar has a plethora of fine ass big booty women, many of which (mostly the Hispanic portion) will DEMAND that I feel all over their body. Hell I had one where she let me use my fingers in her coochie. This dive bar unfortunately doesn't open until 9 (technically but always are late opening their doors. Darn my black brethren's bad habit of being late), I can't get too comfortable because all they have is hard ass stools made of metal (some don't even have backs), the place is small and can get cramped bad on the weekend and most importantly, no Asians. But like I said they have women that me and Papi_Chulo would like and and I can get hands for pennies on the dollar (sometimes I can't tip because they dancing too much). Oh and the gentleman's club has $20 lappers and $180 ($150 for me) VIP. The dive is literally lappers for tipping by the dollar every so often. So my friends, mind giving some insight on which club I should hit up tonight? On a side note, anyone know what club in Queens has a good portion of Asian dancers. My Asian lust is through the roof right now!

20 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I almost always chose the higher end club. The girls are usually way hotter, and I don't worry about being stabbed or shot the whole evening. However, I might hit the dive at the end of the night for extras that are harder to get at the high end places.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Being a gentleman, I always go to gentlemen's clubs.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I prefer the dive bars myself. Cheap beer and cheaper women. But I've never been accused of being sophisticated. Go with what your more comfortable with.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I am a fan of the corner bar and if that corner bar has strippers (even the less attractive ones need to pay the bills) Im all in.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Dive bars have their advantages. Usually cheaper, more variety of body types, less "gentlemen club" gimmicks. But for me, I prefer neither. I guess whatever you call the in between. Not as expensive and not as many gimmicks as "gentlemen's clubs" and more variety among the dancers. But still higher quality dancers than your average dive. If your choice is between gentlemen's club and dive, I say go with the dive. Unless Asians are absolutely necessary.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I've gotten more and better at the right gentlemen's bars than the wrong dive bars.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The upscale clubs usually offer a more consistent experience - I like upscale clubs when I wanna chill & not have drama - I prefer the dives when I wanna get my freak-on. SC visits can often be a crapshoot, often you just have to go and if not feeling it then try and hit another one, not the most efficient way to go about it but SCing is not perfect.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    So I should have waited for the dive. TECHNICALLY speaking, I can still go, but once the bouncer showed his mug, even though the girl said he wouldn't my boner was gone. THEN to add insult to injury, I met this hot chick at Gallaghers, nice natural ass, TIG OL' BITTIES, had the facial features of a black woman, the natural tan colored skin of a brazillian, and her hair was dyed blonde. And I was gonna get ITC with her after our dance BUT, the manager was being a real stickler all of a sudden and wouldn't budge on the price. I just wanted to go down from $180-150 but he was more rude than a Manhattan manager, really weird considering it was queens. AND I forgot to get the chick's number. Not sure if I'll be back there for a while but yeah. At least I got some free food at the very least. And the WORST part was...there were no Asians. Total waste of time in my opinion. Should have just waited to go to the dive. WOuld have spent less money on a LOT of things.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    and still got to cop a feel.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I lean a bit more towards the dive side of the scale. More of an opportunity to have an interesting evening. High end places seem to get a bit monotonous.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I've had more fun generally at dive clubs than upscale "gentlemens" clubs. But each have their pros and cons.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Follies is the best dive bar in history
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I would generally go with mid-range rather than dive or high-end. In my experience, dives tend to be smoke-filled and I never find any attractive dancers in them. High-end clubs pressure you to drop a ton of cash rather than pay as you go, so you're susceptible to robs (if there are even any dancers who aren't robs) At the mid-range ones, they tend to not be smoky and have figured out that pay-as-you-go for dances can be a pretty sweet business model. There might be one or two attractive dancers at them, too, even on a random weekday night.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I don't know of any club anywhere in the U.S. that has a broad selection of Asian girls - certainly not one in Queens. And the Asians I do see are usually mixed race. Maybe there are some clubs on the Left Coast with more of them, idk. I think there are cultural factors, including their tendencies to maintain intact family units and to cluster together in their communities, that make Asian girls far less prone to turn to dancing. In fact, the only club in Queens where I have found Asians at all is in G2K. So if that is your itch, you may need to pay for those $20 LDs and the $150 VIP. Otherwise, there are planty of AMPs in that part of the city. Heck, you could take the train out to Flushing and gorge yourself on Asian girls. Anyway, good luck.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @rickdugun I decided to go to gallaghers during the day and nary an asian women (not even mixed). Plus security is disgusting, I think their actually prejudice because they literally followed me around and the manager's an asshole (worse than manhattan even). The ONLY caveat were the girls and this one girl that looked like a black chick, had an ass like one, but was bronze like a dominican BUT security ruined it again. I'm not sure if I want to go back after that. And it sucks because I really liked the one chick I got a dance from too (would have done VIP but manager was a dick). I think I just might do a AMP finally. Its just that I usually go to a massage parlor to get a real massage, not sexual gratification.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    ^^^ The Asian girls I am referring to were on the night shift. Sorry I didn't clarify. I don't club during daytime hours so I don't really think about dayshift issues.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    usually night time at clubs are worse.....*sigh* what a drag. Any AMP suggestions. Last time I went, all I got was a handy J. Totally killed my vibe for AMPs
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "My Asian lust is through the roof right now!" Me too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Save your $$$ & go to Thailand
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I like mid-tier clubs. They are still essentially dressed-up dives. They feel just like me. For a few hours every once and a while, we hose ourselves off, get cleaned up, and try to make ourselves presentable to the world. That's how I feel at least. Mid-tier gets my dollars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion