tuscl

I gotta wonder

Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:14 AM
Over on USASexGuide in the Detroit sc section, the guys are talking about $120-150 fs. [view link] and look for post #7659 and a few posts around that number. That has to be Bogarts with the nastiest, right? Aint no way anyone is getting fs from even a 6 at those prices. Or am I mistaken? Am I the one over paying? They can't be pulling fs at BTs or the Silver Cricket at those price can they?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I dunno. Can't tell by your reviews.
  • Rabbit21
    8 years ago
    No idea, sir, but I can tell you I certainly wasn't speeding.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Haha pull my finger pig.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I just read that page and a guy was talking about BT's in that range. I believe it, I paid for ITC, around that price. Check it out !!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have never gotten extras in Bogart's, but $120 would be too much for those ugly skanks.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat, I didn't know you had any interest in the Detroit and a SE Michigan clubs. Please feel free to ask me here or in a DM what you'd like to know. If you're trying to discredit me, just sit back. My own words will define me more than you ever will. vincemichaels, tell me a bit more, was it fs or a bj, was she 6 or 9? There are some smoking hot babes there, and there's a lot of 'she looks from here but up close..." TIGOLBITTYS, I'm trying to become the next JS69 so I over pay just for the sake of over paying. I'm going to need a rich uncle to die if I'm to keep up these appearences. Of course I'll need a rich uncle first. jackslash, I stopped in to Bogart's a month ago or so. What a dump. If you like open concept floor plans, you'll love the bathroom with the door torn off the toilet stall. Compare to the 'talent,' the shitter was the highlight. I went to Flight Club about 10 minutes later.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Nah. Just rob a bank, first! Or if you're LEO, just take money from the evidence lockup! :)
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion