tuscl

Not overpaying strippers for sex

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:26 PM
What do you guys pay for an OTC date with an 8, which includes dinner and hotel sex, specifically a GFE including kissing, covered fucking, and if desired a BBBJCIM? What area of the country/size of city are you paying this amount in?

10 comments

• TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    JS, I'll pm you now.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    4 bills in Indy should get it done if you stick to your guns on the price.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Probably not as much as you.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    200 to 400 is the range I'm seeing out west. 200 is really lucky if I find it. Usually that's after I get to know the girl first and she likes me. 300 seems to be standard for the 8's and up, but some will try to get 350 to 500. I've found that if you balk at the higher prices, almost all of them will come down to 300 to 350. If you search though, I think you can find some 8's for 250 to 300. Just keep looking. How about the rest of y'all?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Never having done an OTC date I pay zero.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    With my baby stripper its been about $400 for her and the room (no dinner).
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    400 northeast, 300 south
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    $1000
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I don't do dinner usually just hotel but 250 am hour on avg.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I guess I'm getting a good deal. I'm in S. FL, I'd say 150 would be both the average & the mean. It's not exactly as you describe, only occasionally will we do a meal or a couple drinks at a bar, but it's usually a casual dining or burger place (Fridays, Fuddruckers, etc.) and more often than not we go back to my place rather than a hotel. Both of those are my preference and I'm not sure if they influence the price, although I have noticed a fair amount of girls seem much more open to the idea of coming home with me rather than coming to my hotel room. I imagine dinner could go either way, some girls may view it as a burden and want more while others view it as a perk and take less. I almost always pay more, maybe as much as double, for the first time. I always pay less when she initiates, how much less depends on the girl. The average quoted above is for when I initiate. I think we've got the same taste in strippers, but I think the girls I'd call 8's are not what most in my area would call 8's. My preference in body type is generally the slim/athletic types, small/firm tits, ass, waist. The Miami crowd tends to favor the Kim Kardashian type over Mila Kunis type. I'll take Mila over Kim every time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion