tuscl

Anyone know what club this is? (suds/bathing on stage)

Monday, August 29, 2016 11:41 AM
Know what club this is? (not sure if its okay to post links in this forum): [view link]

24 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    That is fairly (at least it was at one time) common at Montreal clubs.
  • majestic_oj
    8 years ago
    Thanks!! ... darn - I'm in the states.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Looks hot!
  • majestic_oj
    8 years ago
    Ditto.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Shower shows really never went over. Even Follies had them at one time. The last club that I saw a shower enclosure was at the Goldrush in Atlanta but I new saw it used.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    great pic! in hong kong tj they do the foam shaving cream shows which when done the girls get in the nearby jacuzzi and sometimes invite a pl to join in the fun. i've had that pleasure a few times.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Same here Shadowcat. I couldn't remember if I had seen on at Cheeta or Goldrush. Never saw it used and when I heard the cost, My only thought was do I get to join her in the shower?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think that kinda gets old fast - now if I could get in the shower w/ them and in private; that I would find interesting.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh I was wrong, that must be in juices bathroom in his trailer.
  • majestic_oj
    8 years ago
    lol san_jose, just something quirky username I came up with... you're right - not the football player.
  • majestic_oj
    8 years ago
    lol I swear. Its 'orange juice'.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Only one i saw was removed
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    This is why we can't have nice things. ;). People were all interested until you said here's no contact, no grinding on cock, and no extras. ;)
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    There is a shower available for shows in Cheetah's in Windsor, Ontario. Have seen it used say four times in the past 3-4 years. Usually when dudes pay to get their bachelor party bachelor in there with two chicks.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I vaguely remember a shower show at a club in the Boston suburbs from the first time I tried clubbing, before I knew all of the crazy shit that goes on! That said, shower shows seemed like they should be totally ace but they end up kind of meh :( Shower shows = less brilliant than they seem like they should be!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    The vague memory would have been from around 2004 or so, if I recall correctly. Maybe a bit earlier. Perhaps there is a Boston old-timer posting.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    If you just want to watch in a zero contact club, the Diamond Lodge in Rootstown Oh has had shower shows in the past and still might but It's been years since I've been there so I can't positively say they still do. I suppose that anyone interested can check their website for updates.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I seem to remember something like that at Flashdance in West Palm Beach, Fl. I believe there was some kind of episode where the shower which was glass enclosed broke and someone got hurt, any way that club has degenerated into a real dump with rampant drug use and ugly dancers taking over that club.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The Landing Strip here had a shower booth where once a night a stripper would take a shower for the enjoyment of the patrons. When a bachelor party was held, the fiance was put into the shower to soap up the dancer. It was taken out when the club was sold to new owners who renovated the club.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    in Las Vegas I do recall seeing a shower at the deja vu topless club down the street from sapphire and around the corner from rhino.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They used to have a shower @ Onyx Dallas - but I have not been to that club since the mid to late 2000s - and even then I only ever saw one dancer in there one time and most people were not even paying attention - the shower was sorta in a corner of the big main-room where it could only be seen by those sitting in that corner.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    They had it at Tootsies too before moving to its not so new location.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Seems like there would be a lot of OSHA regulations to abide by with something like that. Might be more of a headache than it's worth.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    At least if you took a dancer back to VIP right after, you'd know that she was freshly clean and spiffy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion