tuscl

Checking in.

Clubber
Florida
Back for a check in.

As I mentioned when I checked out, I might try the ignore on all the non-SC babble topics as suggested by another TUSCLer. I have done so. I will admit I've engaged in them in the past, but never again will I do so. I've looked through at least three pages of topics a number of times and if anyone started a non-SC topic, I've put them on IGNORE.

Weren't as many as I thought there would be. A surprise were three that I wouldn't have expected on the ignore list. Only because of their long standing and actually knowing them, I've given them a free pass and always will.

I may start a topic or make a few comments in the future. That said, I'm sure my ignore list will over flow as time passes.

Since I won't see any replies from those that are on my ignore list and might be offended by my decision, and wish to reply, PISS OFF!

57 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nice to have you back, hope all is well.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i bet i did not make the cut.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Wow, Clubber has me on ignore. Based on his parameters, he's going to be pretty lonely around here.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice to see your recovery from being so butt hurt fagget lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe one day clubber can kick me in my nuts down at follies or Miami and we all can just be friends again
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya lol...this is so true

Be one big shadow and clubber jerking off Party
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ hahaha
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Bitch got me on ignore too
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago

Shit!

"Wow, Clubber has me on ignore. Based on his parameters, he's going to be pretty lonely around here."
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago

Shit!

"Wow, Clubber has me on ignore. Based on his parameters, he's going to be pretty lonely around here."
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago

Shit!

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago

Shit!

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago

Shit!

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago

Shit!

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago

Shit!

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm curious how the fuckability of Female Celebrities falls in terms of on-off topic.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, you are in deep shit, if Clubber kicks you in the balls. He is a big biker !!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Clubber I'm adding you to my ignore list!!!!!!!!!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Clubber still obsessed with his faggity little ignore list.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit I'm on ignored
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty sure EVERYONE has made a discussion or two completely off topic. If your going to ignore people based off that criteria, save for the three of your exceptions, you're going to have no one to talk to because you ignored them all. Kind of makes your reasoning for coming on the discussion board moot imo. Or am I wasting my breathe and he ignored me already?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure if I'm on you're ignore list but I will just say that someone who I suspect to be on your ignore list posted something you are like to find brilliant!

http://asianunderboob.tumblr.com/
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Isn't this a 'non-SC babble topic'? Maybe you should ignore yourself.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ true
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No, beaver, the irony is not lost. ;). I agree with Cflock. https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    In answer to one post I see, check the title, "The Ultimate Strip Club List." Ut isn't "The Ultimate Fuckability of Female Celebrities List.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I obviously have made exceptions as I already mentioned. I may throw out an off-topic at times, but some have earned that right in my book.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Papi,

Lots of distractions in my life at present, but trying to keep everything on an even keel. Sometimes, if you head WAY south, give me a little notice. Would be nice to see you again.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

Not much biking lately. :(

Hope to have that problem resolved in the bear future as time allows. Hope all is well with you.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I do see my plan is working. 45 replies to this posting and I see very few of that total. This might work. I've forgotten who suggested the idea, but looks like it may work. For that, I thank them.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Welcome back Clubber. I agree Ignore works.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Does anyone have a clue what's actually upsetting Clubber?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber has a lot of things on his table. We are close friends, I won't name what he deals with, but his time is limited. What he doesn't like, he doesn't like. What he likes, he likes. I am often the same, I post OT stuff. There is just too much humour in everday events to ignore.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

I wish I could remember who suggested I just ignore more often.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's way better to be checking-in than checking-out

:)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Somebody go back and check Clubber's past threads. Let's make sure he's never started any non SC threads. We gotta make sure he's not a hypocrite!
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Forget it Larry, if he has that much personal problems, it's just better to let him do as he please. He's no hurting anyone on here and its his life and has a direct focus not wanting to be undeterred. Whatever works for the old timer I suppose.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So clubber is dying
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Has he accepted the lord Jesus Christ ? Or did he ignore the call to eternal salvation ?

I pray the lord have mercy upon his soul and brings him into paradise
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    larry,

I've been on TUSCL since September of 2000. That's almost 16 years. So different than it was. You would have no idea what it was to what it has become. So since I am replying, perhaps you see you are not ignored. Sure I've done it for certain events, but it has never been but a very small percentage of the 12,000+ posts of mine. Many now almost never even mention anything about clubs. I've got the ignores down to near a reasonable amount of BS! And if you would read, you might have noticed I said, " I will admit I've engaged in them in the past, but never again will I do so." Of course there will always be some such as Super Bowl time as an example, or other current events, but those times will be very limited.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Amen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion