The Brett Favre Syndrome

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

Why can't some dancers just give it up gracefully?

I happened to look at an old favorite's Facebook page today and she's looking to get back in the game. I think she retired in 2009. She wasn't looking good then at 30...hate to see her now.

But it's in her DNA. Her mom danced until her mid-50's.

I'm assuming she's desperately broke. The reason she posted on facebook was a plea to her dancer friends for outfits. She doesn't even have an outfit to start work.

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Mcdonald is hiring
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    So is Taco Bell
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol the Brett Favre comparison is perfect. I agree that the likelihood that she'd return to dancing is the need for fast money. Shes gonna find it tough going tho. Maybe BP would be a better bet for her.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Post a pic, would ya, motorhead.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I've been saying this. But most here don't seem to agree. The sad part is some of them will still make money.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Many of them still make money because the older they get the better conversationalists they become. Many guys want someone to talk to in the club as much as they want someone hot to look at. That's how they still make money even though they may not be much to look at. Er, and they can make money inside the club by giving lots of blowjobs too.

• minnow
    8 years ago
    So you think a recent inductee at Canton is the epitome of a graceless retirement ? Yeah maybe retiring, then unretiring, rinse repeat isn't the most graceful thing to do. Although not at his peak, he in his own way made the Jets and Vikings better teams. I don't imagine it's easy walking away from a high6/low7 figure annual paycheck. Now if you're a die hard Packers fan who resents seeing #4 in Vikings purple, I can see that.

I'll agree that it ain't pretty to watch a dancer hang on too long.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    The way I see it, they are just taking up space one younger more attractive stripper could fill.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm mostly talking about 35 and up strippers.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^

There's a stripper I love who is 43 and still very attractive. I rarely am able to talk to her because she has a line of guys waiting to hang out with her inside the club, while all the young girls are sitting alone in the corner tapping away at their phones. Again, not all guys inside the club want what you want, which is the beauty of a lot of clubs. There's something to suit everyone's tastes.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Brett Favre is the GOAT in my eyes.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    "There's a stripper I love who is 43 and still very attractive."

Probably a rare exception, and not the rule.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion