tuscl

The "other" female strip club staff

larryfisherman
California
Not talking about strippers, I'm talking about the bartenders, waitresses, and to a lesser extent the VIP hostesses and the door girls.

When you see a hot one you really like, how do you interact with them? Do you flirt with them? Do you give them more tips than you usually would?

We always talk about OTC with strippers, but would OTC be available with the other staff? Any of you ever tried getting OTC from the others?

19 comments

• Bavarian
    8 years ago
    You forgot the house mom, lol

Baby Dolls is in the pits right now. I have not seen any hot female staff or strippers there.

Most of the bartenders and waitresses eventually become strippers anyway
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Bartenders, waitresses, etc at a strip club are easier to talk to than at non SC establishments.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Nah they prolly get hit on as much if not more than regular waitresses, female bartenders, etc.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Oh yes! I have a huge crush on a waitress and we flirt all the time. She's an ex dancer but would prefer to be a waitress. She still flirts like a dancer though; she's always very sweet to me. But so far, also unavailable.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Bavarian- Baby Dolls has over 100 girls working on the weekend nights, and you don't see any hot strippers right now? I'm possibly going to be in Dallas next month, should I forgo Baby Dolls and try out Men's Club or Lodge?

@chess- that's true, but the hustle is low with these other staff compared to the strippers. It's not like they're trying to convince you to do a hour VIP. I would think if you're a nice guy, respectful, and tip them very well, you could possibly be in the running. After all they are working in the strip club for a reason, it's not like figuratively their shit don't stink. I think things like stuffing tips in their breasts would make them feel like you're treating them like a sexual object.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Not sure if strip clubs are in decline or it's just the summer being slow.

From what I see myself and read in other boards, Baby Dolls is not what it used to be.

Overall, Baby Dolls is still your best bet. The other clubs are doing worse. I have seen more strippers from other clubs at Baby Dolls now. I have not been to the Men's Club or the Lodge, so you might want to try those out too. Include Bucks Dallas in your strip club crawl. They are all in the same Northwest highway corridor.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Didn't we just talk about this like three days ago? :)

Anyway, to summarize:
    - I think it's ridiculous at best, and marginally retarded at worst, to fixate on the one girl you (99.9% of the time) can't do anything with, when there are lots of beautiful strippers around who you can. And if there's no hot strippers and the waitress is the hottest girl in the club, WTF are you doing there?

- That said, I have a buddy who does this often. If he enjoys himself doing this, who am I to tell him that my way is better? Horses for courses, it takes all kinds, and whatever other trite saying you have to cover this... if this is what makes my buddy happy, then I'm happy to support him. Course, as I related in the thread from 3 days ago, I do snicker when he puts all kinds of money and effort into the waitress, and it turns out that she was just stringing him along for bigger tips and never really had any intention of meeting him OTC... kinda deserve it
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Subraman I don't remember seeing that other thread you're referencing? I suppose it is possible that the person that created that thread is on my ignore list, therefore I wouldn't see it.

and Subraman you say 99% of the time you can't do anything with them? Why is that? What makes them above getting dicked down? I would think if they're working in the strip club, they're not as well off as you think,

I guess following up on my last point, another question might be: do most of them have loser boyfriends like strippers?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I guess I must have missed that one. Apologies!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    We have talked about such other female staff a great deal. Some of them are younger and less case hardened than dancers, so they can be lots of fun to engage with.

My feeling is that many of them could be available for whatever you want, just so long as you do not ever treat them like prostitutes.

SJG

The Fundamental Teachings of Ancient Alchemy and Hermeticism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZFeIPo…

https://www.amazon.com/Maat-Magick-Guide…
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I must have missed that thread a couple of days ago too. But I have had some crushes on more than 1 SC waitress over the years. I have thought abt proposistioning them but havent yet. they have regulars too. I have several waitress numbers in my phone.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I've seen guys throw a lot of.money at these girls, but it's usually pissing in the wind. Often times they aren't dancers for a reason (boyfriend, morals), but they'll gladly rake in tips.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    That's what I've said, you have to first find out why she is not a dancer. You want to detect SO's.

Otherwise, they can be fun to talk with, and likely available for civilian dating.

On site, mileage, that would be a different question.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Exactly SJG

SJG in correct on more things than a lot of you give him credit for.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club. I know of one place where you can dance with the waitresses and bartenders, but frankly, in most clubs, it's a waste of time. I don't mind flirting with the door girl at my local BYOB club, but I also know she's married to someone in management there and the manager would probably beat me up if I really did something drastic.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So you find out why she is not a dancer. Could be that you and the non-dancer female could quickly end up going out and in bed.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Here, The Master Jestrite50, having a great clit massaging, DFKing, BBBJ session with TWO SHOT GIRLS!

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    I don't. If I'm not able to get a dance from them, they are just a random chick in the club. I'm there for the dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion