Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How much money would you have to get paid to do this ?

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

You must have sex with Hillary Clinton. She has you for one hour and you must perform every sex act that she requests. All uncovered. You must give a complete boyfriend experience.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

5000

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

She is so disgusting. I would not do it even for any amount of money. Bill even knows better than to fuck with that insane cunt.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'd do it for $50K, with a 20% discount if I can tell her what an ugly, disgusting, vile person she is while we fuck.

S
Supremeruler
•

1 million just cuz she has it.

Profile picture for umissedaspot
umissedaspot
•

Is this thread the kind of thing Alt-Right people do to entertain themselves?

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Just travel expenses.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Since she's rich...$50K. JUST to be a nice guy.

S
Supremeruler
•

Missedaspot, lol.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

John, are you high or something? That's just a sick question.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How much money would it take to fuck Trump?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Of course I'm high.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd have to forfeit. No way my dick could get hard even with a Viagra OD.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Not many women are attractive at age 69. Hillary was pretty good looking as a young woman, and probably a great catch, being a Yale law grad.

I'd hate to think what a pathetic, drug-addled, mess @Smith will be at a similar age.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I can't do it, no matter how much money is involved.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

50 billion dollars tax free

I'd be dreaming about everyone else I could get for a fraction of that.

I don't think she can afford it out of her personal money but if she's crooked and has connections, it could be easy money. I'd probably have to hire a lot of personal security to ensure I didn't die suddenly like so many others have that had something incriminating on the Clintons who threatened to talk. I could be like Warren Buffet and claim I made billions investing in the market. If Hillary can turn 10000 into a million in a few months, 50 billion just takes a little bit longer.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would do it for bragging rights

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

See. Teh Juice mane is thinking LONG BALL. That's right .. book deal, bitches.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Now that we know what you guys are, we can argue price later. :)

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

"Is this thread the kind of thing Alt-Right people do to entertain themselves?"

LOL!

Not so much entertainment, but a sort of therapy to vent their anger at the fading influence of old, white, impotent, men.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Dominic lol bingo

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

No way. One look at her pussy and you would turn to stone

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

True but I'm the myth and a legend mikeya

I tall tell of da juice mane fucking the first American female president bitch with out turning into stone would be epic

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Every single dollar that she and her husband have in their own right, or that they control, directly or indirectly.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

As shadowcat says, lol. @Corvus- Haven't you figured out by now that the "send" button on JS69's computer is hot wired to his adrenal gland ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement