tuscl

Fake Number then Real Number

Ch3ll
Arizona
Friday, August 26, 2016 9:51 AM
How many of you have gotten fake numbers (not even their number whether burner phone or not) from strippers only to one day get their real number? What's your story?

17 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    I've only ever got their real number, if they give me their number they are serious about OTC and knowing I am English they know they'll never see me again after I've gone home.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    When I exchange numbers, strippers or not, I prefer to have them me their name. That way I know I have the right number and their name
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Mt ATF once had to leave me at the club to drive her GF home after she got into it with a customer and the club sent her home. She gave me a number to call to see if she would be able to make it back that night. I called the number and some guy answered. So I hung up. I didn't know what to think because I had all 3 of my ATF's phone numbers. Next day at the club I asked my ATF about the phone number she gave me and it turned out that she accidently gave me her GF's BF's phone number.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Never fake, but sometimes they only give so they can communicate about schedule at the club without any real interest in OTC
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I got both at the same time! My current favorite got my number and texted me so I'd have hers. A reverse search turned up her actual name, so it wasn't a burner phone. I would text when I was coming in but nothing else as we never have had OTC so ITC was the relationship. But a year later, she's not working when I texted her. I saw her a week later and asked, and she said her aunt, who she lives with (this is true) pays the bill and she doesn't want customer texts on it. Our ITC relationship hasn't changed since then, in fact it's even better. So I'm at a loss if this is SS or what. This girl makes money; she could afford a burner phone. She's quite popular so I'm sure her other regulars would like to know if she's working. I don't know...SS or not? I may add, she has no tats at all, no piercings and doesn't drink or do drugs. Her aunt is very strict and she doesn't want her family to know she's a dancer. So PL that I am, I actually believe her, especially since her real name is on the number she gave me.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    This is the first fake I've received in my short time SCing. Think I've received maybe 5 or so. Anyway, I usually don't text there on the spot unless it's a hey let me get your number too. I usually text shortly after I leave the club. Well, this fake number I texted twice, because we were supposed to set up some OTC. No response. So being a PL and thinking safety just in case I decided to do a phone lookup. It's in the area alright, but the results were people who are in their 50s on up.. To myself I'm thinking this motherfucker.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've (luckily) never have any stripper offer her number and given me a fake one. A few times I've asked for a number and the dancer has acted aprehensive in giving it out. In the case I blow off I even asked because if she doesn't want to give me it, that's fine I'll find another stripper that will be more than happy to oblige.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Fake phone number in Seinfeld: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Women used to be tighter with phone numbers, before cell phones and caller id. Today they'll just give out a number, real or fake, to placate you. Even if it is real, that still doesn't mean that they are going to talk to you. I think if she thinks that getting paid or getting something else from you could be at stake, then she may give out a false phone number or email. Better to get such info at a time when there is clearly no pressure being applied. SJG [view link]
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    "What's your story?" Dude, they're all stories. I can't remember any of them anymore because I've heard so many different variations of the same topic. I don't even bother with #s any more. Waste my time is all it amounts to.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah give me your email address - fuck phone numbers
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    BR-549
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    Remembering some old post about phone numbers, everyone seems to be right about the fact that dancers won't ever try to keep in contact with you unless you're going to spend on them via in the club or outside the club. The only exception to this seems to be an all-time favorite or current favorite that you continue to see on a regular basis. Even down the road, some stripper shit may come up and you'll find your favorite slowly collecting dust at the bottom of your contact list. Over the course of my endeavor from clubbing since April, I've received my sixth number last night. It's pretty much the same thing that always occurs...dancers would enjoy being with me and would want to exchange numbers. Two never got back to me on our last conversation, one seems to have quit dancing, one who never replied, one who randomly contacts me, and the last one I'm testing to see if she'll actually reply or not. I'm curious to see if the last one was stripper shit since she seems to be the first one who wants to actually meet outside the club. I'll see how it goes with this upcoming week.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Never got a fake number. Many times I wish that I had.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    LOL BR-549 Man you are old!! I find if they want you to come by while they are working they will give and take your number in a second. Every number I have gotten they don't answer unless they are working. So probably a work phone.. LOL Good Marketing.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    lopaw said it.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    A girl once gave me a biz card with her name, e-mail and two numbers. The first number was her day job desk phone. The second was her cell, but the last two digits were reversed on purpose. The idea was that if a guy's GF or wife got suspicious and called the second number, she'd be talking to some old retired dude in Sun City instead of a hot OTC-inclined stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion