Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shailynn new avitard cracks me da fuck up

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Double biscip flexington

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You are one funny fucker

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

I got the Beetle song stuck in my head now. "Cause it's Beetle, I don't know, but I look good, when I feel like getting laid!"

I bet this is Shailynn's fight song before going to a club. Probably has it on replay in his iPod.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That and "you're the best" from the Karate Kid movie.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I still see the nutty professor.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You have to log out, clear your internet cache and log back in. Eventually your cache will empty and the new avatar will show up.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

True dat

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement