Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Periodic test of whether mikey-boy an' Dougsta are so obsessed with me that post

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title pretty much says it all. Kind of sad that those guys are totally obsessed with yours truly.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Love you zip

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Well lemme see TIT-tay-fag cough Dougsta cough...I never done been on da short bus cause I actually went to a selective university and dint need ta rake tha bus. Cause o' family money doncha know. I jes' play at bein' an idjit fer da lulz

Actually, I suspect ya wouldn't know 'cos you actually ARE an idjit. And y'all prolly came from a family o' idjits that dint have no money

BOOM...zippycup wins again!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

zipman68!

zipman68!

zipman68!

SJG

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

**** Dot dude, why do you sound like Zipman?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

@zipman68: Kind of sad that you're brain was permanently damaged from excessive drug use. Also sad that you're such a homo.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

txtittyfag + 10

SJG

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement