tuscl

Invited to join a trip to TJ...

jojojo897
California
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 8:25 PM
However, I feel as though it may not be my thing to join in since I find it boring to just fuck and leave. As someone who is more turned on through that simple GFE and intimacy development at my local club, I think I wouldn't enjoy myself trying to converse with a majority of Latinas who barely know English and being uninterested in making out and/or going down on them. That's just me though. Am I the only one who thinks this way? I guess I'm part of the minority. I'm sure there can be more to experience there but I guess I roll too much on the 'convenience' side of things where there can always be a substitute on the local side.

17 comments

• 1Chanman
    8 years ago
    Yeah, whorehouses are overrated
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For many SCers extras are not the #1 priority - I think you could still have fun at a club like Hong Kong plus I imagine there may be other things to enjoy in TJ while srltill being safe - Hong Kong seems like a club w/ a fun-vibe and tons of women that you can flirt with and even get dances in the club - but if communication is a must for you then TJ may not be for you.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I would still go just to experience it once. You can't beat the bang for the buck that you get. $80 for 30 minutes and everything goes. You can make out (if they are willing) all you want with them in those 30 minutes. No talk required. Here in the states, $80 only get's you 12 minutes of lap dances. No extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They also got great tacos in Tijuana
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    There is a category of non-verbal communication that isn't sex, so a language barrier doesn't have to be that big of a deal. i have had dancers who didn't speak much English use phone apps that translate speech to text in a different language, and it worked OK to communicate with them and even develop a rapport. At some clubs (maybe TJ fits this?), the dancers just aren't all that sociable and would rather sell the CR or whatever. That's different thing than perceived language barriers. Personally, I don't see the point in doing something you're really not into just so you can say you have done it, but to each his own, I guess.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    pink tacos. i was there last nite and stayed in the cascada hotel on their tuesday vip special. i don't speek spanish... and sometimes the language is a challange... but still it is sooooo good there. even if one is not an extras guy the showroom action is off the charts. try it once. i did... and have returned way over a hundred times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The TJ dancers speak the language of "love"
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    I have heard that the tacos there are pretty legit. The language app does seem like a good idea as well. I'll think about it if the opportunity arises ever again. If it doesn't happen then I'm willing to bet that I'd be fine without the experience. I'm hoping I could go back to Cancun resort though which I'd prioritize more over TJ.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    rcp309pvp....since you don't want to go.........can I take your spot?
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I went last year. I had a great time. I met several girls. One spoke perfect English. I consider clubs like Hong Kong the mecca of showclubs. But, I get your point.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm also a little hesitant about TJ. I don't know if I would enjoy it. I like my Detroit strip clubs.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    all I can say is. don't go. it gives me more lovely girls to choose from.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and Jackslash. I still enjoy my Los Angeles clubs. and my infrequent forays into Las Vegas and once in a while... Phoenix.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and Jackslash. I still enjoy my Los Angeles clubs. and my infrequent forays into Las Vegas and once in a while... Phoenix.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    then stay in Detroit . One less monger to compete with in Tijuana.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    then stay in Detroit . One less monger to compete with in Tijuana.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion