Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Have your picture taken with Juice!

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Only 10 bucks. This is a great money making idea, Juice

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

LOL

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dammit!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I'd rather see him with his clothes on. No topless pics.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Good grief! I'd pay $10 to clear that off the 'net, lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Mikeya was that me and shadow ?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I thought it was Shailyn

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah that's me on the right.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...no shailynn is just a Lil older than me.

Look up the TV show dare devil shailynn looks very similar to the guy ..a very handsome mother fucker

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shailynn looks similar to this

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I don't show up in the picture, and I won't be there if there is sunlight.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The guy on the left is quite a stud

The guy on the right is a tard. It's probably Yoder

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Crazy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement