Listermint actually works

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 5:26 AM
Who knew? [view link]

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I haven't used Listermint in years, I've never had gonorrhea. I'll donate a bottle to TUSCL for member use.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ I'm thinking it will have to be a very big bottle Vince. :D
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I agree. With the amount of dancers we fuck, the disease factor can be an issue.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm glad there's now scientific proof to something Ricky Dugan and I have been implementing for years.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Yes yes yes, that is why I always praise having the bathroom attendant as he normally has a nice bottle of mouthwash and little shot cups. Worth every penny of usual $3-5 in tips over the course of a night. Not to mention the hand sanitizer and hand lotion.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ I'm more of a soap and water type of guy over hand sanitizer.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    be sure to read the ingredient label on the mouthwash. If it is like 20 or 30% or more alcohol... maybe might want to consider to swallow it.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't think that I need it. I don't suck cocks. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i certainly go down and dfk some of these beautiful sexy cocksuckers.
  • ESL
    8 years ago
    It's the alcohol content. You are in a bar. If you are worried about it, do a shot over 30% alcohol, swirl it around and swallow it! Who needs listermint?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Shadow I don't gargle with it - I douse my crotch with it after my cock has come in contact with some suspect pussy.
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    So do guys dip their cock in a cup of listermint after a hot VIP session? Would make for a good X-rated Saturday Night Live skit.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Tried that once. It got stuck in the bottle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion