Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Listermint actually works

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who knew?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I haven't used Listermint in years, I've never had gonorrhea. I'll donate a bottle to TUSCL for member use.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ I'm thinking it will have to be a very big bottle Vince. :D

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I agree. With the amount of dancers we fuck, the disease factor can be an issue.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm glad there's now scientific proof to something Ricky Dugan and I have been implementing for years.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yes yes yes, that is why I always praise having the bathroom attendant as he normally has a nice bottle of mouthwash and little shot cups. Worth every penny of usual $3-5 in tips over the course of a night. Not to mention the hand sanitizer and hand lotion.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ I'm more of a soap and water type of guy over hand sanitizer.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

be sure to read the ingredient label on the mouthwash. If it is like 20 or 30% or more alcohol... maybe might want to consider to swallow it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't think that I need it. I don't suck cocks. :)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i certainly go down and dfk some of these beautiful sexy cocksuckers.

Profile picture for ESL
ESL
•

It's the alcohol content. You are in a bar. If you are worried about it, do a shot over 30% alcohol, swirl it around and swallow it!

Who needs listermint?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Shadow I don't gargle with it - I douse my crotch with it after my cock has come in contact with some suspect pussy.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

So do guys dip their cock in a cup of listermint after a hot VIP session? Would make for a good X-rated Saturday Night Live skit.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Tried that once. It got stuck in the bottle.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement