tuscl

Clunking

grand1511
Euphoria
I don't know if that's what it's called, but I'm really hating this thing dancers do when they're on stage and they bang their feet together creating a clunking sound. Is it just me? It really seems to kill the chemistry of a sensual moment I'm paying a few bucks to get. Am I the only one who feels this way?

12 comments

• rockie
    8 years ago
    The "clunk" and the "ass slap" are what a dancer does, when they have no other skills to keep a customers attention.
  • jsbach
    8 years ago
    Makes me turn my head like Pavlov's dog. Which is the point.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    If the "clunk" is what makes the gunshot like sound, then yeah, not a fan.

There is this one dancer at Penthouse (who is hot btw) who does this thing on stage where when she first gets onstage she hits the dander pole with her hips/ass that makes this loud bang and rattle noise. Because she's hot....it's hot....but is the only dancer I have ever seen do this before.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Yep, the girls do it when they want more attention, they know exactly what they're doing. "Look at me, you fucks", is what that means.

The ass slap, cited by rockie, is completely different -- that's just a girl who thinks she's doing something hot, that she doesn't realize many/most customers find corny
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yep, I don't like it either. Maybe it's called clanging?
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I don't like it either. Fortunately only a few dancers at my regular club do this anyway, so not a major issue.
    If they all did it, it would really be annoying!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I look, then turn away. Honey, if you want my attention, we'll do some LD's
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - annoying.

This has been discussed b/f and the consensus was that they do it to get attention - sorta as being annoyed they are on stage and no-one is paying attention nor tipping them - kinda like "oh yeah you're gonna notice-me/pay-attention now" - can sorta be throwing a bit of a temp-tantrum b/c no-one is paying attention to them.

Or they could be doing it out of boredom.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Clun King she's an AMP girl in Santa Clary right? SjG please confirm.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    By girl i meant lady boy, no disrespect
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm glad I only "ping" when I use the shitter.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Dancers that make noises banging the shoes together, twerking ass clapping or calling themselves chocolate have gotten a total lifetime income of zero from me.....combined.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion