tuscl

How to avoid the mess?

AAR
Illinois
We visit the strip clubs for lap dances. Getting a lap dance is fine but what about the cum stains. Especially when you have to drive back to your house.
1. I usually wear two underwear and dispose of the inner stained one.
2. I keep a kerchief in underwear and dispose it off.
3. If there is an air blower in the men's rest room then you can wash it and dry it.
4. Have another pant in car trunk.
5. Remove pant during lap dance.

Please give your tips.

22 comments

• bvino
    8 years ago
    I try to remember to take a napkin back with me or I remove my pants.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I don't care and go shopping with wet shorts on after my dances
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    For you LDKers, is it ridiculous to put a condom on under your pants? I know from a local SC board, a lot of the LDKers were wearing thin pants, no underwear, and a condom that's been lubed on the inside. That was supposed to be the magic combination, feels better than underwear and no mess. No?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I shit all over the board
  • anthonyu
    8 years ago
    That's why OTC is better.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I get naked. i'm so desensitized otherwise even with shorts and commando.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    You should jerk off and rub one out before going to the club. By emptying your reservoir you won't prematurely ejaculate while getting lap dances from your ATF, hence avoiding any embarrassment from said premature ejaculation. Finally your load will be much smaller leaving behind a tiny residual effect of your ITC LDK.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    To echo what Meat72 said, I typically have sex a few hours earlier in the day before I go to the club. It helps make the later ejactulate volume (should one occur at all) not existent. But still it's really a non issue as I mainly go for the show anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    U need to consult with the expert:
    https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=237934

I don't see any of this the way he does though.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Exile On Main Street - Soul Survivor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RjqR5Rr…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't cum
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    While not cum stains, I got get a fair amount of "stripperfumes" on my clothes when I club. As soon as I get home, I head to the laundry room and pre-soak all of my clothes in a tub of water with Woolite. My wife washes those clothes a day or two later. My dress slacks are obviously machine washable and not strictly dry clean only.

The smell of another woman bothers her more than any cum stains or any other bodily fluid would.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Have you ever tried wearing a condom. I do and it does WONDERS on keeping cum stains away. It's a bitch in public when I have to clean my dick so it's not sticky but my nicely pressed clothes are good looking as hell.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    OH this is for LDK....it only happened once. FORTUNATELY it was winter and I was double layered up. UNFORTUNATELY I couldn't handle the fact that I jizzed on myself even if I was the only one that noitced. The sstickiness was especially getting to me so I left soon after.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I dont get how you walk around or wear a condom under your clothes with a limp dick. How does it not fall off or get a all fucked up. Also seems like it would be uncomfortable. Do you guys like sneak into bathroom and out it on then go right to fetting dances?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Just bring some wet wipes or toilet wipes you clean up back to fresh as a daisy no muss no mess. This of couse with dick out of pants, i don't think i could pull a LDK maybe if i hadn't cum in a month but still doubt it. Also have no real interest in it but more power to the pant jizzers if thats your deal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess you can tie a string around it (or tape)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Or staple-it to your penis

:)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LMAO, ime!
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    There a well known jack joint in NJ with the initials PL. I always go commando with a dark pair of athletic or dress pants. I simply don't care about busting in my clothes. Toss them in the washer or send to dry cleaners without a care.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @ime I plan to finally do an MRI after years since my one and only stint. I would guess you simply put your Jimmy hat on in the bathroom. It'll grow into the condom on its own once you erect, though you may have to rejigger yourself for max comfort. Hopefully I finally do an MRI to see if it saves money from having to fuck a bitch or not.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    How did I miss this thread? Lol

Who the hell wears two pairs of underwear and is still able to LDK?
    Underwear is very constricting when it comes to getting an erection in place for a good grind.

I went commando once and stopped at dance #2 because the dancer was grinding non-stop and I started to feel some wetness.

I like the commando with a condom idea. I am going to give it a try. Thanks Papi for the idea of stapling it to my dick, lol.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Don't do it, Bavarian !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion