tuscl

How long have you been in the SC game?

stripfighter
He's kinda an ass...
Saturday, August 20, 2016 8:06 PM
Went to my first one at 19. Didn't go again til 21/22 for the party atmosphere before taking a break. Returned 3 years ago and have done more so as a solo act or w/a SC battle buddy, somewhat regularly for the ATF. Don't see myself giving up the SC scene, but would semi-retire or take a break if/when ATF retires or I get bored (more likely the former). So actively about 6-7 yrs here. Where'd your journey start and where do you think it's headed?

33 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    Started close to 40 years ago at the age of 16.I don't plan on stopping. I slow down when life or work don't leave me the time to go.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    First strip club visit was 4 years ago. Clubbing I s now an important part of my lifestyle, replacing golf as a hobby. Now enjoying a couple sugar babies I met in clubs. This game can get expensive, so it takes financial discipline. I'll enjoy the game as long as I can afford it, and as long as I'm healthy enough to enjoy it.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Since 2009/2010
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Before it was legal for me to get into one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    First SC visit was shortly after turning 21 (years not months :)) - my 24 y/o buddy whom had already experienced the SC scene took me sorta to celebrate me turning legal - the club was Deans Gold in North Miami which went by Solid Gold back then - was in awe on my first visit (it was an upscsle club with lots of beautiful women & this was back in 1991) - couldn't wait to go again and went a week or 2 later - dances back then AFAIK were no-touch on the floor (dancer would stand on a little stand she would take w/ her from table to table - I mostly sat stage-side gawking and barely-tipping LOL (no dinero) - I only recall getting one table-dance in my 2 first visits that my friend paid for (girl danced b/w us & I don't recall how much the dance was), IDK if there were 2-way contact lap-dances available - seeing that it took $$$ to have fun in strip-clubs & I didn't have much of it, and that you couldn't touch the dancers (to the best of my knowledge back then) , I subsequently did not become a SCer & only went to SCs a handful of times in my 20s (back then I kept busy w/ school, work, and hanging w/ friends who were all single back then). At 30 (2000) I moved to Dallas & one night soon after moving there was driving around & ran into Baby Dolls Dallas by accident just cruising around getting to know the city - the parking- lot was packed and I saw the big sign saying Baby Dolls and thought to myself "hmm, that looks interesting" - made a mental note of the location and came to check it out a week later on a weekend night & the rest was history - Baby Dolls was a very fun club w/ a great vibe & about 70 dancers on a weekend night and lots of beautiful women looking to make that $$$ - club being so well known nationally I met dancers from many different states & even some hot Canadian & Eastern Euro dancers - Baby Dolls being a super fun place, me being in a new city where I didn't know anyone, & making very good $$$ at the time, I thus became a regular SCer (that old Baby Dolls location also had 2 other SCs in the same parking-lot which I thought was amazing) . Currently 46, & as HungryGiraffe mentioned, I see myself SCing as long as I have the funds & health to do it - but every now & then the thought enters my mind of getting a GF & not SCing anymore but I don't see that happening in the immediate future.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Started in 2004 after a stripclub lunch with some male coworkers. Never looked back.
  • mark94
    8 years ago
    30 years. It ebbs and flows. I take 1-3 years off, then come back for several years. Partly depends on what city I'm in. I'm now in Phoenix where the value is so good, I feel like I have to take part while the clubbing is still good.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    First strip club visit was in 1961 in Tijuana. I was 19 years old.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    9 months. Everytime I think of quitting, I meet a new stripper with a banging body who mesmerizes me.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Had been to a couple of clubs with buddies....but then about 3 years ago was in Detroit for work and decided to visit Penthouse Club. Was blown away by the visit, and would consider myself in the strip club game ever since. Have a couple more strips planned up to Detroit before the end of the year - perhaps as early as next weekend before college football gets started. As Hungry says above, the game can get expensive so would highly recommend people having financial discipline. Really can't imagine being able to enjoy the game knowing it was somehow draining my finances in a detrimental way; either in the present or in the future.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i started almost five years ago after my wife accused me of seeing somebody else. that wasn't true. I said 'that's it' and left. 32 years of marriage at that point. could not take anymore of her attitude. i drove back across the mohave desert and saw the glow of las vegas on the horizon and decided to visit... drink, gamble, and see the girls... man. wound up spending easily $300,000 over the next few years chasing tail. between the girls and bad investments i have wiped out my savings. what a ride. now trying to get my financial act together and move to tijuana and margaritaville.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    My first strip club visit was 40 years ago. For the decades I was married and supporting a family, I only went to clubs occasionally. I became a strip club regular about 10 years ago, and now I'm known as a dirty old pervert.
  • EastCoaster
    8 years ago
    My first foray into this world was during college in 1973, at the infamous Pilgrim Theater in Boston's Combat Zone. I have been a serious hobbyist since 2000 -- a year which included my first trip to Follies in Atlanta. I don't visit any clubs close to home, but whenever and wherever I travel without my better half, I try to do a little indoor sight-seeing in darkened rooms. I have been to about 130 clubs in 25 states, the District of Columbia, two Canadian provinces, and Tijuana.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    100 years
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    1978, on my 17th birthday. Ft. Erie, CA. A Vietnamese girl fucked the shit out of me for a good percentage of the evening, all at my friends' expense.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Mid to late 70's. Nice place to be on a hot summer's day, enjoying beer and babes.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Been goin to clubs since the mid 90s. But I only met the DS two years ago. That's when it truly began.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    A few bachelor parties in the past 10 years. Serious clubbing started two years ago.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    40 years. Went to the She Club off Chesire Bridge Rd with some buddies. Back then 18 was legal to get in.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Same as Giraffe, 4 years ago. Same as JS69, it truly began two years ago when I met CF, who happens to be the same age as the DS.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Since 1991 at a hole in the wall dive club in rural Wisconsin. I think I ran into Rickyboy Dugan picking up a teenage drug addict, as this guy was doing his best at luring her into the backseat of his car. Of course he was drunk.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm not counting the years I'd been going to strip clubs as a "boys night out" kinda t hing. Certainly by my current standards, that doesn't count as being "in the SC game", as per the title of this thread. I'd say the transition to PL happened 19-20 years ago, memory fails me on the exact date
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I went to my first SC when I was 21. I started going reguarley at about 27. I'm 45 now.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Some older friends took me to a club in the middle of nowhere when I was 15. Yes, 15. The age limits were not really enforced to say the least. They bought me a BJ out back behind a dumpster for $5. Went a bit in college as much as money allowed. After that went occasionally with friends, rarely by myself. Starting about 10 years ago started going by myself and started looking for extras.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Since Juice was just a twinkle in a sailors eye. Or 3 years or so, but i advanced quickly with my natural inclination towards lying whores.
  • zerorg12
    8 years ago
    My first visit to a strip club was 1967 in Orlando Florida. I believe it was called The Party. I had joined the Navy in early 1967 and was stationed south of Baltimore. Made many trips to the Block.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    My first visit was in 2005 at the age of 18 when I was stationed in Japan. I wasn't much of a monger then. My strip clubbing really began in early 2011 thanks to a divey San Diego club that I started visiting. That was the first time I received extras in a club and I became a semi-regular visitor.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    I'm a late bloomer (29yo). I started just in April of this year with twelve visits thus far. I know I'll break the habit once I actually find a significant other but dating continues to be a pain in the ass.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    1990's It used to be a lot more fun than it is now for me.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I will have been strip clubbing for 140 years as of October 23, 2016
  • DoctorDarby
    8 years ago
    Since the early 1980s. It was a bikini bar outside of Kent, Ohio (the bar is still there as a music club). I don't go as often now, partly due to Ohio's ghastly laws restricting what can go on, but I still venture out and post a review every now and then.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I've really just started sporadically while touring on the road. My dad would drag me along to a couple places, and my friend Dave is dating a stripper whom we hung out a couple times at her club. Now that we canceled the second season of our show on TV Land, due to the hectic pace it was creating on our's and our children's lives, we(my wife) and I are taking some time off from television and strictly doing the tours. The kids grow up too fast. This means I will have some more time devoted to staying up late and hitting the clubs. Can't wait to post my exploits!
  • AAR
    7 years ago
    After I got my first job after college in 2000. Nice hip that MILF had. Gave her 10$ tip for that onstage belly dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion