tuscl

Scammers keep coming at me nonstop. Today via email I got a message that someon

1.5 million to use for charity.

I could donate to a lot of single mothers and make it rain 100's like one stripper wanted.

Last week, I supposedly won a Ford Explorer with a phone message and also a measly $5000 prize.

I think the whole city I live In has been targeted.

Should be laws to convict people for harassing people constantly. I almost never answer my phone. At a relatives house without caller ID, I immediately hung up on one caller. No computer down there, one scam asks about the computer.

I hope Satan sets up a place in hell right next to ISIS for these scam artists. Poke them with a hot iron, run it through them over and over. They won't die. It'll be hell. I know our government isn't doing jack. My rant tonight.

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I get contacted by Nigerian male scammers just about every day, I tell them what to do with themselves and report them.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It would be nice to have 1.5 million to donate. However the part about contacting a lawyer, you'd have to be crazy. I bet the phone number goes to Africa.

I could make my donations at strip clubs last a long time with over a million to donate to all the poor strippers.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Years ago during the pre-internet cams, I got a letter telling me I won $1000. All I had to do was send them $10.00 for some kind of processing fee. I told them to take it out of my winnings (invested in a stamp) and send me my $995! I'm still waiting!!
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Oops, should be "scams".
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I used to preach to them like a southern Baptist minister. "You need to stop making these prank phone calls and find the Loooord!" They hung up on me pretty fast.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I know what you mean, the latest is txt messages. I get (on average) 2 text messages a day from different numbers of some scam. I immediately put the numbers on my "block list." I also get on average 3-4 calls a week. Apparently they are able to spoof numbers now because I get a lot of numbers from my home state.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember one time a scammer had the nerve to spoof my own number. My caller ID said I was calling. I didn't answer.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The IRS was kind enough to call me several times to tell me they were filing a lawsuit unless I paid past due taxes...lol
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    The other annoying thing is when you get on the list of bill collectors with wrong information calling for a deadbeat. One in particular has been blowing up my phone despite being on block. Along with those you get the trap scams offering "Ryan Lent" whoever the hell he is cheap car loans, free Bahamas trips, $5000 prizes, etc if he will only call this number.....
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @mikey: isn't it amazing how all of the IRS agents offering to settle tax debts are from India? I guess they can't all be from moving companies.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    LOL the guy did have an accent. Said his name was Steve
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Tell them to est at McD's
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Eat at McD's
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Did you ask for their credit card number?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The heartbreaking thing about them is they are all gorgeous young women trapped in some West African nation. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion