tuscl

How to start a takeout order

Just curious how the Strip clubs get a girl to meet outside the club for a little action on the side. I've learned the term takeout on this website. I heard about this hot ass 20 year old blonde at Scores that is up for takeouts for decent prices from another stripper. Just curious how long it takes and what you say to bring it up?

33 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    If she already does it, the only thing left for you is to negotiate price.
  • umissedaspot
    8 years ago
    Simply tell a manager that you want the strip club to get a girl to meet you outside the club. He'll be glad to start the takeout order for you.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Drive up to the take-out window at the club.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Tell her to pull your finger
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Seriously, DON'T involve the club! If you do best case you will be asked to leave, worse case she gets fired and you are banned for life.

Now, if you want some take out, just ask. It's that simple. At clubs that are really strict about extras in the back, ask for something extra and you will usually find out if take out is available. If she tells you cant because of cameras, ask her if you can meet up later then or if she "wants to party later?". At clubs where things are much looser, when your offered to go to back, tell her instead you would like to take your time and can we meet up after your shift. That should get you started. Of coarse, you need to develop your own game, YMMV, and always play safe.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" I've learned the term takeout on this website."

I'm not sure I"ve seen anyone on this website use the term "takeout" before... that's odd...

Anyway, you have to be very strategical about this. Last time I had takeout, it was a girl who my stripper said another stripper who said the bouncer who said the DJ at another club who said a stripper at THAT club might do takeout. MIGHT. Obviously, I set my sights right in that direction to set up a takeout order :)
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I prefer the no bullshit direct approach. See this thread https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4… . We hadn't even exchanged names and I was asking her to leave early and get a room.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I've heard of takeout on here.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I have found asking a girl to be the best approach. I usually do a test run with some lap dances.
    After building some rapport, I just go for it.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    larry, in retrospect, you're right, I've seen it casually thrown around here and there. HOwever, it's not the term used to describe this activity, the vast majority of time it's being discussed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just call ahead of time & the club will have her waiting for you
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You gotta know the secret strip-club wink
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    @TippingDollars

Whatever you do don't involve the club like impala mentioned. It'll be business between you and the dancer only.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think some of this is regional. The local strip club boards around me all use the word "take out" to describe OTC. Also, inside actual clubs around me I'd heard some very terrible OTC p4p requests and the locals here all use the words "take out" in the manner like: "Are you available for take out?" "Is take out available here?" "I'm looking for some take out. Are you down?" "I heard you do take out. So..." "Do you know where Lydia is? Some guy told me she does take out for $60|$90. Is she still working here or do you know where she works now?" etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, especially if one browses the reviews one will often see the words "takeout" & "menu"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I once read of a StripperWeb dancer complaining how she hated the word takeout "as if they were pizza" and hated the word mileage "as if they were a used car", LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You use the drive through du
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    My fault I've heard the term takeout at the clubs near me on the east coast. I've read OTC in these forums. Same shit. I was more curious how you all approach the girls about it. Obviously never talk to anyone who actually works for the club
  • busta_nut
    8 years ago
    I know her well... her going rate is 500-800,,
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" Also, inside actual clubs around me I'd heard some very terrible OTC p4p requests and the locals here all use the words "take out" in the manner like: "Are you available for take out?" "Is take out available here?" "I'm looking for some take out. Are you down?" "I heard you do take out. So...""

Dang, those lines give me douche chills!
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I hope your joking about involving the club in anyway?
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I never use the term takeout around the dancers. I usually ask if they work outside the club or something like that. It all depends on the dancer. I had one once tell me that her shift was ending and that she was available for take-out. It all depends, but best to show respect and be desecrate.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, don't ever involve the club or anyone else.

I feel it is better to always talk to girls only in a completely civilian manner, never saying anything which makes it sound like P4P.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "Spit or swallow?"

Works every time.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The guys saying to involve the club were joking. Sheesh!!!

The tone of the original post was a bit likely-to-be-a-troll-ish, so guys were having some fun
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe call her dad and ask his blessings first
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Ask her unemployed boyfriend to set it up for you
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    One once was going on about Sunnyvale girls also dancing in SF and about bachelor parties, and other code language stuff. Today I would just look right at her and say, "Are you telling me that you're my take out order?"

:)

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Just ask.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion