tuscl

Attn: Tattoo experts

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:24 PM
Today I ran into a stripper that I have known for 4 years, done VIP with her numerous times. First thing I noticed today is that she has a brand new sleeve tattoo. She told me that she had been waiting for 2 years to get an appointment with the artist that did it. Was that waiting time SS or the real thing?

17 comments

• ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Sounds like SS to me. I have a couple tatoo's and i have never heard of having to wait that long.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe it requires a big block of time to do it?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Or a big black cock lol
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I'm told the good ones are busy - both of them. There's an older Chinese stripper friend who has an intricate, very well done sleeve which she had done while dancing in San Francisco. She said the artist worked on it for an hour every week for six months.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Typical waits I've seen are 3 weeks or 5-6 weeks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe that's how long she had to fuck him to get him to do it for free
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I agree with Gawker, the good ones are busy -both of them.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Vladimir and Estragon waited a very long time
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me during a break that the very well done torso tattoo she had done (spiderman) that started on her hip, went up her side and ended on her breast took 6 months to complete because of all the different colors and she could only do so much each time in order to prevent blending at the edges. It really looked like a drawing on paper with sharp lines and vivid colors. (she had very pale skin)
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Really depends on if it is a specific really popular artist, but 2 years seems like a long time. I would imagine scheduling could be an issue as most tattoo artists work hours similar to strippers.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Also a full sleeve depending on detail should take multiple sessions and months to complete.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Some people take 6 months or even 2 years to finish a sleeve. You get parts of it done at a time plus you go back later to get outlined areas colored in. A sleeve is a real commitment.
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    probably artist availability and cash availability.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There's a local artist who has a year+ long waiting list. She might not be lying.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    After reading the comments, I think that it was probably a matter of getting their schedules to match up. From the looks of it, it was at least an all day job. She didn't have school last week and didn't work at the club because aunt Flo was visiting.
  • aroundtown
    8 years ago
    Some of ATLs top artist, such as Brandon Bond, Tony Mancia....etc have a year or so back log. Two years, no.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    shadow, good analysis. my wife's tattoo artist is 3 hours away. It often takes us 6 months to line up his schedule with our just because of our schedule conflicts and the distance to travel involved. I assume it would be even worst for a stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion