tuscl

OT: New Taco Bell cheese core and crunchy core Burritos

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Just $2 and damn good..the jalapeno isn't hot at all but it's good and the crunch one has a good crunch lol...I got both right before work tonight and I'm stuffed to the gills...

YouTube got some damn good reviews on it as well from a variety of reviewer's

38 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    I just tried one today!

You're right - the spicy jalapeno isn't that hot, but it still overwhelms the cheese a bit. I wanna try the crunchy one to see if more cheeee flavor comes thru.

It's not bad at all.

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Great news! Please do a review of the Whopperito
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Being honest mo head the jalapeno one is the best and the cheesiest...next time I'm getting two jalapeno core burritos

Mikeya I say some reviews on that whopper burrito bull shit and it looked nasty ass fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I have subscribed to a few channels to keep me up to date on the new thing in on the market to go try....so I will probably do some more off topic discussions about this...I know I can't be the only fat mother fucker on this site lol

I did have footage of my five guys vist day before yesterday but during the editing process I found a way to delete my footage...I do plain on doing a vlog food channel very soon
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I've watched some reviews by this fat black guy on YouTube. He's pretty funny. I can tell he enjoys food. A man after my own heart. Lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I got pissed w/ Taco Bell - at least the one I go to by my house more often than not fucks up the Quesadillas - I guess b/c they make it in a hurry they only put ingredients in the middle and then they cut it up into slices & half the time or more the 2 outer slices of 4 total have no or hardly any ingredients (just the bread) - I've complained several times at the store but the problem persists so I am now boycotting Taco Bell - if I eat in the lobby I'll have them remake it but I usually get it to go via the drive-thru - and I usually pay extra for meat which adds insult to injury when I only get half a Quesadilla
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mo head...I watch a fat black guy and a fat Mexican guy and they both get passionate about their food situations lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi I agree that shot is always in the middle
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The chicken quesadilla is probably my favorite item at Taco Bell. Usually just one of the end pieces is pretty empty. I just accepted that as normal. Lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe I should che lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mo head my usual go to taco Bell order is 2 five layer burrito with a drink
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ Che:

Not a big Pollo Tropical guy - actually not a big chicken guy - I'll usually have the boneless breast & for w/e reason it's often cold or at room temperature (I can only assume they have it sitting there for a while) - plus they don't serve enough black beans or it's mostly juice w/ not many beans - so I'm kinda sour on Pollo Tropical and eat it maybe 3 or 4x per year - I've noticed some new locations near me - I heard that a few years ago they tried to make big-push into Georgia but failed at that time.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've never herd of the tropical place
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I eat 12 of them then I go shit at McD's. They pay me to shit there because they recycle my shit into Big Macs.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ try beating that fucker...

That is how I get money for clubbing
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My fave fast-food places are Chipotle & Chick-Fil-A
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - I'm not a huge coffee drinker but will have a Starbucks latte about 3x/wk and the other days a cafe-con-leche (Cuban style latte)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    @Papi

I envy you being around Miami so you can get a good Cuban sandwich. When I used to regularly go to Tampa, I made sure I got one. But it's been too long
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ moto:

It's actually hard to find a *good* Cuban sandwich in Miami or even good food all-around - just as the massive Latin immigration lowers wages it also forces the price of things to go down to where quality is crappy but the immigrants eat it b/c they don't know any better or have never had any better & Miami is dominated by immigrants
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Cocaine cowboys reselda blonco
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Tony Montana
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Al Capone
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "Say hello to my little friend"

Same thing I tell my strippers

I think I heard they are remaking Scarface but it will be set in LA & not Miami & a different director
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    That's funny cuz Tony's mansion in the movie was actually in Los Angeles

Miami Vice--Papi's favorite show
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ that was a racist remark mikey - so you know where I'm putting you
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Ricky Ricardo-- Papi's favorite actor
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago