tuscl

Romantic Mobile Tracking

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
My OTC partner last night had an app on her phone that she used to track her SO and he could track her too, all on a map in real time with both of their locations pinpointed. It was called something like My Love but I am not positive. How romantic. Anyway, she had to leave her phone with the club manager so that her BF didn't know that she left the club. That was kind of a pain. However, it was rather thoughtful of him to let her borrow his truck so that i did not have to backtrack to the club after I finished with her. ;)

Anyone else here see and/or use an app like this?

20 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Have not seen this particular one. Nope, zero interest of using it from neither me nor the Mrs.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ya....a few years ago Google had an app called Latitude, which let you "know where you're friends were"
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Leave your contract phone at home while you goto rob a bank. Use your burner that you keep OFF most of the time to coordinate the heist. If your local metro/bus system DOESNT have cameras, tell your friend to use your card to generate a tap putting you somewhere else. Same thing with a credit card at a store without cameras.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    If the WIFE (Woman I Fuck Everyday) wants to know where I am all she has to do is ask. She doesn't.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A couple years ago my then CF told me her boyfriend had asked her what she had been doing in a certain Detroit suburb. He had placed a tracking app on her cell phone. What she had been doing was fucking me, but she gave him a more innocent explanation.

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    OMG....i only date low tech women. Seriously.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    RS has a good point. If I dated a woman in IT or a similar field, she'd probably discover my extracurricular activities in no time.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes, what is wrong with just ASK?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    To be truly romantic, her SO should buy her GPS pet collar. Hit her on the nose with a newspaper if she decides to take it off.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    So romantic.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Most ironic name for an app ever.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    RandomMember, the problem with that is she'd probably go along with it, then expect to be fed and have her belly rubbed. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    All this shit is made up
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Must work by GPS. I certainly would not want to use something like that.

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    lol!
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I have heard of this app before. A girl is dropped off and picked up by her boyfriend. I thought it was because
    she is such a terrible driver. But, I also think it is a way for him to keep track of her much like this app.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Kinda OT, but I'm hearing some guys nowadays are giving their girlfriends/wives the passcode to their phone.

Jeez when the fuck are we gonna man up? I would never ever do that, even if I have nothing to hide.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Full article about technology, aps, tracking software, spyware, anti-spyware to catch your SO cheating:

http://tinyurl.com/qhwgk29

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ Only skimmed the article, but seems to me buying a burner phone and hiding it solves just about everything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion