tuscl

I enjoyed my last strip club visit so much, I'm staying home tonight.

The local club is having some country music night. I hate that crap.

In another week or two, they are having male dancers up to 10 pm. I think they don't care too much for guys who like rock even though it's their primary business most nights. Pasties required. I live in a strip club wasteland. Olympics and my home entertainment should be better. Most of the hot dancers were Mia last weekend too. If they tried to get me to stay away, they are succeeding.

5 comments

• whodey
    8 years ago
    I feel your pain, I'm in a barren SC wasteland myself. There used to be a few hot dancers at a couple of the local clubs. However, they seem to have moved on to the clubs in other cities an hour or two away.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    One night in Akron, OH, samsung1 and I were at a club having a great time until the male dancers came on, I concentrated on my beer during their performance while waiting for the ladies to take the stage. Had I known of the event prior, I would have gone elsewhere. I feel your pain.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince you never mentioned what Samsung was doing...this concerns me....lol
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Sucks for you.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Male dancers would make the club more couples friendly. I like this, especially for couple who don't club regularly. It would make for a nice time out with the wife, me, and her female friends when they come into town. It would me something for everyone (some of them are into women, but not all of them, plus they are all into hot men).

I could see where this would be A TURN OFF for most SC "regulars," though. And I think regulars are probably the bread and butter for most clubs.

Isn't there a club in Las Vegas that also has male and female dancers in one place? I though there was.

I like to see clubs trying something new to bring in new money and new people. My 2 ¢.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion