tuscl

How is san_jose_gay Able to Post So Quickly After san_jose_guy?

Is it automated?

27 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I wondered about that too. Maybe Gay really is his alter ego and they are one and the same.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Be sure to do him in the rear. He loves it.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I'm confused whether I'm interacting with "SJGay" or "SJGuy". They both make about the same sense in their views of the world. I think Gay has been more supportive of my opinions than Guy. Could be the testosterone swings affecting how and who starts posting.

I like reading both Gay and Guy's posts. They probably could be one and the same. What would you guess his real life first name is? My guess is Mark.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I thought it might be Percival or Harvey.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    For any new people, "san_jose_gay" is an impersonation troll. It is just Meat72, a good for nothing worthless puddle of slime, who has nothing better to do than trace down all my posts. He is trying to inhibit discussion, drive people away. I resisted using IGNORE for 18 months, but finally when there was just no sense in dealing with him and I did not want to be getting more PM's from him, I put him on it, all of his aliases on it.

He is actually on his second 'san_jose_gay". Something happened to his first one, and so then the new one had to also be put in my IGNORE list.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I have on good authority SJG first name is Chester...you can figure out his nickname.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I thought it was just GAYdar....

Then I found a picture of SJGay together with SJGuy:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736…
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    ^ this is hotter than a feature entertainer after she has had her cocaine!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Gay must have something set up to alert him when SJG posts. His reply speed is insane.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Hugh, that picture is fucking hilarious.

I think SJ Gay's real name is Raul or Ramon. SJ Guy's real name is Irving. Just a guess.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Golfer, the Picture was lifted from the SNL comic "Ace and Gary, the Ambiguously Gay Duo". Any bets that our pair of SGbrothers may have inspired Stephen Colbert?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ambigu…

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/v…

* any coincidence between Ace and Gary and SGguy/SGgay are comically coincidental
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Aha! I thought it looked familiar.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "He is trying to inhibit discussion, drive people away."

As accurate a description of yourself as I've ever seen, creep!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG, I welcome your comments on these threads. My question however us since Meat72 has no longer been posting on TUSCL and I do not know the history between you two, how is it that there seem to be several other people who are in huge disagreement with you?

I see Mikeya02, TheOSU, VinceMichaels, JohnSmith69, and even Dougster all seem to abjectly disagree with you on many levels yet your hatred is nowhere near your disdain for this Meat72 character. How do you know with any absolute certainty when someone else has created another character like San Jose Gay just to troll? It seems arbitrary to waste time on dreaming up these thought of conjecture that are likely false.

Seems many here think SJGay is more real than SJGuy, but it's not my circus nor my monkees. They all add to the strip club topics. Speaking of which I have to write one hell of a review about my brother and I going to a club this past evening. It was a hour and quite funny! Stay tuned.,.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    My guess is that SJGAY is an alias of one of those people on here that despise SJGUY and make it known. There's a few people that come to mind, I ain't gotta say the names, you already know. Either way it's pathetic.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    There is definitely something wrong with people who use multiple aliases.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I have a confession...

I am Gay.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    @ Larry. I don't do shit like that, but I know who does
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JimG, since you are the newest member on this thread and the one least aware of the history, I'll address this to you.

There are lots of people on this board with Right Wing political views, and these extend into all areas of life. And most other people are afraid to post anything which differs from them.

Everyone has a right to their views, and to post them. This is how I see it.

But there are some who go way outside the realm of civil discourse. What they post is all meta-narrative. That it, its conversation about the conversation. And the purpose of these entirely negative posts is to inhibit conversation, to run people off. And its all ad hominem. They don't want rational discourse, they want to control the conversation by bullying.

Well, when people do that, its just pointless to try and talk with them.

And also, lots of the regular posters here believe in social conformity. In their view, if someone had not submitted to the views of the herd, then they are wrong, and deserving of all manner of insults.

Now about this Meat72, he was someone who was always posting this type of meta-narrative for a long time. And I spent lots of energy trying to give him rational replies to everything he said.

If he is not posting as much now, it is because he is always logged in as his impersonation troll. I responded to that for a number of months, but when he started putting similar sorts of messages in my Inbox, I decided that I did not want to encourage that.

My Ignore List
    DoctorPhil [restore]
    DoctorPhil. [restore]
    ime [restore]
    Meat72 [restore]
    san_jose_gay [restore]

Since, using this board has been much easier. I leave people to figure out for themselves what is going on. And yes, that someone has nothing better to do but post negative meta narrative is pathetic.

SJG

My Funny Valentine - Miles Davis [1964]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgu28Hqg…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Most discussion boards don't allow posters to use / post under multiple aliases. Most sites permanently ban member who do this, and rightful so. Tuscl is unique in this regard.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm willing to bet that one of the people on SJGUY's ignore list is SJGAY. I think the alias thing is pussy shit. Get a life.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    JimG, why engage in SJG to try and make any sense? Do you like ramming your head against the wall? How does that feel.

He is delusional, and will lead you down a path of endless loops returning to nothing land. Take my advice and spend time with your family instead of engaging with his nonsense. You'll do all of us a favor. He doesn't like me because I challenge his senseless ramblings and his retort is that he makes sense. Clearly you can read for yourself whether he makes any sense?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG, as Meat72 has concluded that I should place you on ignore, I will not do that as that conjures up ideas of abolishing freedom of speech. I believe we're all entitled to it. How does one think that right wing views are any worse than your left wing views, which from your prose on TUSCL has definitely proven you are of the far left? Explain the perspectives that your views are more righteous than the right wing "TUSCL'ers". For example the right wingers all probably have jobs and are law abiding citizens who love their country and God with no killing of unborn children. Whereas the left wingers are known to corrupt their voters with hatred against whites, working class and business owners. They want you left wingers to believe tour the victim who needs to "get what's yours!" Even so far as to state reparations should be made for all the wrongs that have been done on any class; women, poor, and the minorities. Yet where does that leave the younger generation who never participated in inequal treatment of those groups? Should they have to be punished for the generations preceding them? Interesting to think about, right?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^as a younger person I'd like a system that allows me to start my own business venture. Right now, sadly, I don't see any candidate offering to improve that. It seem like a lot of risk and I need money now in the meantime. I have thought about that a lot.

Than my take and feelings anyway.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    SJG posts and repeats himself ad nauseum hoping he can find one follower who will join, thus expanding his movement to 4 people
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The Right wants to make a stratified society. The Right is against democratic rule. They won't say this, but it is obvious.

For democracy to work, it requires a politically conscious electorate. The Right works tirelessly to obstruct this.

And it is today the younger generation that is really getting screwed, and especially by the abuses of the middle-class family, providing society with an untouchable under caste of scapegoats.

Seriously JimG, you say you want to be a friend. To me you sound like a mouth piece for Right Wing media, like Fox.

Dominic77, yes, being able to put your money into your own ventures is best. And yes there are big hurdles. One of the functions of the group I am building will be to facilitate that with all manner of logistical, administrative, and legal support.

Mikeya02, mostly I just respond to other people. Nothing I can do to prevent those people from just posting negative meta, instead of engaging in topical discussion.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion