tuscl

Thibgs I hate about showclubs.

Timex345
Illinois
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:47 AM
As I sat in my favorite showclub a few days ago waiting for a favorite to return from the dressing room, I got to thinking about my experiences at the clubs. I was going to compile a top 10 list. But, before I knew it. I had put together quite a list. With all of the complaints I have. I do have to question why I still go to the clubs? 1. Being in lust with a certain stripper who gives you the runaround about dances. The old "I will be right back routine". But she never returns. 2. Doormen. 3. When the girl with the fantastic ass lets herself go and gains 10 pounds and can't understand why you don't want to spend as much money with her. 4.The constant waiting. Waiting for the weekend when my schedule allows for a visit. Waiting for the girl to be free. Etc. It just never seems to end. 5. Boyfriends of the strippers. Nothing ruins a visit to a club than when the girl is figiting with her boyfriend. 6. Regulars 7. Girls who text while giving you a dance. 8. Being overcharged on dances. 9. Stage 5 clinger dancers who get pissed if you buy dances from other girls even if they are busy at the time with other customers. 10. Being cockblocked by another dancer you have no interest in spending time with while you wait for a favorite. All the while hoping she leaves your table soon as to not miss your chance with the favorite when she is free. 11. Bad body odor of any sort. Especially girls who smoke and smell like an ashtray. 12. Members on this website constantly commenting on my reviews. I get it. I am not a professional writer. But really? Who made you the expert? 13. Girls who won't make small talk. A little interaction seems appropriate. 14. Rude girls who drop you in a heartbeat for another regular. Or, receive a phone call and promptly leave. 15. Noticing how better certain customers are being treated than you by a favorite. 16. Driving out of your way to a club only to realize you would pay a majority of the women to keep their clothes on.

18 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. How does a stripper say goodbye? A. "I'll be right back."
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    #12 is off topic and has nothing to do with showclubs. The rest of these aren't a problem to me. Having a rotation of faves or just spending on whoever you fancy will fix about half of these things you hate.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn. Why do you keep going? If something irritated me that much I'd stop.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I think you have valid concerns that hit us at various times. You know you can overcome most if not most of these issues by being a strong man. I've clubbed forever, it seems, I feel your pain. Meet ya at the bar, and fuck those bitches !!
  • sooperflysnooka
    8 years ago
    #10, the worst
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    #4- "The constant waiting" Whatsa matter timex, did your watch break this morning ? Got out of the wrong side of the bed ? Joke break time wrt waiting............................. Private Snuffy's enlistment term was up. His Sergeant comes up to him saying: "I know that you hate my guts so much that you'll piss on my grave when I die." Pvt. Snuffy replies: "No way, Sarge, I've spent a lot of time in the Army waiting in lines, and I've promised myself that I'll never wait in any lines when I get out of the Army."
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    4 and 10. I agree with you there. It seems hypocritical to complain about regulars, when one attempts to become a regular himself. (I would add herself, but the dyke doesn't do that).
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Timex, almost all of your complaints could be addressed if you would just man up. For example: * Don't get fixated on one dancer -- have a harem, so that you can just replace one girl with another. * Don't put up with girls who text while dancing for you -- that's a deal-breaker for sure! * Don't overpay. Just because some greedy bitch wants to overcharge you doesn't mean you have to pay it. * Don't allow a dancer to cock-block you. If you don't like her, send her away! I agree that #12 in your list has nothing to do with "showclubs" and everything to do with your overly personal and often self-pitying reviewing style. I have been a critic of your reviews in the past but think that your last couple of reviews have been much better. I even told you so in both Props to those reviews and a PM, but you haven't had the courtesy to respond. In my considered opinion, you're still a whiny little bitch.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^lol.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Is it possible for you to club during dayshift? Maybe on a day off? Some of your issues are weekend night issues. But not every club has decent day talent.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Not here, James
  • dalcowboyfan
    8 years ago
    17. Having to pay, period
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Mostly I think the problem is that the show clubs are offering mid-level mileage. So they are not cheap like our local zero mileage clubs. But they are not GFE-FS, as can be had in the most extreme of dives. Lots of money, but more for fantasy than delivery. And no, I do not consider ejaculation services to be delivery. Delivery means the girl really lets go and lets GFE-FS ensue. SJG
  • K
    8 years ago
    We get what we reward. Tell a dancer what you liked and did not like and tip accordingly. If she knows texting will get her a smaller or perhaps no tip, she won't. Probably won't. Dancers are not known for making smart business choices.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    More appropriate title: "16 signs that a man has no self-esteem." Actually kidding @Timex. I think you're a clever troll.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Some of these things are definitely within your control, as pointed out above. Some are a bit harder, like this one: -->"14. Rude girls who drop you in a heartbeat for another regular. Or, receive a phone call and promptly leave." As a general rule, i think this obviously happens far more in high-hustle clubs, and in high-hustle shifts. Pick low-hustle shifts and low-hustle clubs, and perhaps most importantly, low-hustle girls, and you'll run into this far far less. As I've been saying, I tend to go 3-4 hours and stay with teh same girl the entire time, and it's rare she leaves me at all, even for other customers. That said, even with me, I had to let an ATF go a couple of years ago, because she screwed up her scheduling of regulars one too many times, so our business relationship stopped working for me. -->"15. Noticing how better certain customers are being treated than you by a favorite." Speaking as the guy who is usually the certain customer who is being treated better by your favorite, I'm okay with this one. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ haha
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    #16 That always seems to happen when I do not have time to go to another club! The rest is just what happens. You are not looking for a girls friend! If her BF is there I let the management deal with it. Ditching a girl that won't leave just means a trip to the rail or bathroom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion