tuscl

Over 50 topic

bubba267
Livin my inner redneck
Seeing the recent discussions about "low-t" made me wonder how many of my fellow tuscler's find condoms to be erection killers. I've always had a dislike for them, but now I'm over 50, it is almost guaranteed that an attempt to slip on the cover will kill Willy dead. Your experience?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm a tad over 50 and I totally agree with your post. The last time a stripper tried to put one on Mr. Happy, he just shrunk up like a wet noodle. Which of course means I have to be very selective when it comes to FS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A pussy & a dick are made for each other, putting a piece of plastic/rubber b/w them is unnatural.

Wearing a condom cuts down on the pleasure so much for me that it is one of the primary reasons I'm not a regular extras guy - nothing like the feeling of a wet slippery pussy sliding up and down on your bare cock, nothing like it in the world
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    This guy goes to the drug store with his 10-year-old son. As they walk past the condom display, the boy notices them and asks his Dad, “What are these, Dad?”
    The man doesn’t believe in hiding things from his son and thinks his son is old enough to learn about such things so he says, “They are called condoms. Men use them for safe sex.”

The boy looks at the display and notices there are packs of three condoms. He points to them and says, “Why are there three in those packets?”

The Dad replies, “Those are for high-school boys – there’s one for Friday, one for Saturday and one for Sunday.”

“Cool!” says the boy, who then notices there are packs of six condoms and asks his Dad, “Then who are the packets of six for?”

The Dad answers, “Those are for college men. There are two for Friday, two for Saturday and two for Sunday.”

“Wow!” said the boy. And seeing a twelve-pack, he asks, “Then who uses these?”

The Dad says, “Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March …"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL, good one !
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I haven't used condoms in years. Last time was is a dive down near Ann Arbor MI. John's Hot Spot in Belleville. It used to have a basement room where FS was always available. The women were definitely on the skanky side, I didn't want to pick up some dread disease. Since then, I don't want the protection, I've never picked up any dread disease, ask shadowcat. He watched Gwen and I.
  • K
    8 years ago
    The erection killing is more in your mind.
    Oh crap, a condom. Fumble with the package. I hate these things, I bet I go soft. Fumble with it. Yup, just like I thought, I went soft.
    Open the package ahead of time, Take it out while she blows you. Have her help put it on.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm not over 50 but I have to agree with K on this one.

It's mental because you're breaking up the flow and losing arousal. Don't break up the flow and I agree on having the package open and ready. And even then, sometimes the two of you just need to laugh it off and start again.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    It may be a combination of what Papi is saying and somewhat a mind thing as Dominic and K believe. After all, the mind is the largest sex organ. I'm very selective on who and what I do but the most recent experience showed that the "continuity" trick didn't help either. She was working to keep Jr. hard and put the condom on using her mouth and hands....still deflated....I think mostly due to the significant reduction in sensation.

BTW, I have a complete std panel done every 3 months or so.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For me it doesn't kill my erection but def diminishes the enjoyment
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm a younger guy and I don't believe in condoms. The sex ain't real if there's a condom on IMO.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    At my age, I have enough problems with ED. Condoms just help to increase it.

http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunctio…
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I don't fuck a girl a second time with a condom. i might the first time to get things started. butt it is usually just too desensitizing.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    According to Nina I'm 58, and I almost never use condoms. I agree with all of the negative comments that have been shared about the erection killers.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Condoms always kill an erection for me since I first ever had naked pussy on a bed. I'd rather do 2 way oral and HJs/BJs than use a condom.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'm not 50, but I think STDs will kill the moment faster than any condom. She's not going to want to slip it on you when she sees pus or discharge, an open sore or scabs.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    I don't wear covers.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've fucked many women without a condom since I've been snipped, and I never got an STD although YMMV. I don't fuck high volume sex workers or obvious drug addicts which helps the odds. Between using a testosterone replacement and some help from our foreign drug companies, I have no issues, but I still don't use condoms. If I can't fuck her BB, I probably don't want to fuck her. There are rare exceptions.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I'm 58 and can hold an erection with a condom on but I never accept that option.. Those of us who grew up w/o the shroud of AID's et al: are less interested in protection and more interested in sensation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion