HERE'S A FIRST

rattdog
New York
in 20+ years of going to strip clubs all over north america i have never witnessed what i saw last night.

flashdancers is one of the most best known strip clubs in all of new york city. mileage is ehh. but that's not why i'm posting this.

so i'm looking around and i check out every club in this club. the dancers, waitresses, massage girls, coat check girl, etc. then my eyes see this one brunette walking around wearing a long dress. she's sexy as fuck!!!!

1/2 hour later i get a chance to talk to her.

me: i gotta tell ya-you're the only one i like in this place.
girl: (laughs) why thank you.
me: so u work here?
girl: yeah
me: you're not one one of the dancers are ya?
girl: no i'm the manager.
me: just great. only one i like turns out to be the manager. fuck!!!
girl: laughs again and then walks away.

anybody ever experience this before?

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've seen some civvies at strip-clubs that I def wanted to get my PL-hands on as well as some waitresses & bartenders
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Jiggles in Seattle had a pretty attractive manager in the short time it was open.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Never a manager (since all have been men, IME) but I have had the hots for sexy bartenders and waitresses.

Given enough money (and with a dancer's involvement ) I have gotten a waitress. So it can happen. It was totally worth it.

#GuysWantWhatTheyArentSupposed2Have
    #PerceivedInaccessibility
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Usually this happens with the waitress or bartender. DS II used to bartend on slow nights. I guarantee she is the hottest bartender you'll ever see. I miss her. I miss them all.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    yes, a waitress at Southern Exposure Downtown SLC
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " I miss her. I miss them all."
    -------------------------------------------------
    *sobs*

Breaking up with paid sex workers can be devastating.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"anybody ever experience this before?"

It's the "wearing a long dress" part that throws me. 0% chance I'll ever be attracted to a girl wearing a long dress in a strip club, IMO. Beyond that little bit of snark, though, I've certainly been in clubs where the hottest girl is the bartender or waitress, but as a general rule, I guess I'm just not wired to be one of those guys who gets hung up on the waitress... given a situation where I'm in an SC where the waitress is the only girl I'm interested in, I'm leaving and going to another club, or going home. I have a buddy who is constantly falling in love and pursuing the waitress, and once he came very close to bagging an OTC with one, but I just don't see the point.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I agree with subra. If the bartender or waitress(es) or manager looks better than most of the dancers that's a cue to leave.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Never with a manager. Did see a house mom, who twenty years ago was probably hot.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Off topic here but speaking of house moms (not saying she's hot not saying she's not) Could you imagine if Lopaw got to pick her own girls and run her own hen house in that capacity??

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've gotten on very well with some of the owners of Viet Coffee Shops, and then had some wonderful sessions with the managers of AMPs. Gotten on well with the hotties they usually hire as bartenders in our Mexican Bars.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I ran into a great looking girl in a nude club in Tucson about four years ago. She was working but not a dancer. Not sure what her job was, she was not a bouncer, door girl, or bartender, but was working for the club. Don't know if she was the manager, never thought to ask. But I did tell her she was the hottest girl there and I would love to see her dance. When she declined I actually asked to see her tits, even offering to tip her - it was a strip club after all. She took it well and laughed a little, but declined. What a shame, she looked to have had great tits. Oh, well.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    The first time I went to Lady Godiva's in Greenville, I walked in and was greeted by an older white woman. I thought she was the bartender, but she told me she was the manager. She gave me a tour, and then took me to the VIP room. Her service included CBJ.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ wow talk about a hands-on manager :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion