tuscl

Stripper tastes like iodine

Friday, August 5, 2016 5:51 PM
Kinda weirded me out at first but then I'm thinking at least this is sanitary. Bleh!

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I didnt know abyone used iodine anymore
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Some of us old farts do. LOL
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Did you lick her pussy? Some people say that large, older brown shrimp from the Gulf Coast can taste like iodine. I'm thinking the fishy pussy connection
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    What is iodine, anyways? What does it taste like?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She may live in a house where meth is being cooked
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    @ lopaw...iodine is something old timers used to use as a disinfectant for cuts and scrapes. It hurts like hell. My grandma used to use it on us as kids and we would scream. I HATED IT!!!. It hurt worse than the cut. It tastes like shit...
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Iodine tastes like a mouth full of quarters, or putting your tongue on the end of a 9 volt battery. Something to think about the next time you go down on a stripper.
  • jsbach
    8 years ago
    It's used in healthcare / medicine to this day. It's the gold standard for topical antiseptic before surgery. Shellfish is chock full of it. People that are allergic to shellfish are generally allergic to iodine as well.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    Probably used a Betadine douche between customers.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    A stripper once told me at clubs where the customers were too aggressive, and after she was breast feeding her kidS, she put deodorant on her tits so customers wouldn't lick or suck them, it worked successfully.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    It's also present in small quantities in iodized salt. That's why you almost never hear of people getting tapeworms anymore.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Remember hydrogen peroxide? The intense burning meant it was working.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Ewww. Nasty sounding stuff.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Some douches at the drug store contain iodine (I think it is a separate vial) but it's been while since I brought one. I agree with lotsoffun201. Really she should just use "salt + water" or "baking soda + water" between customers. Either of those would be cheaper than douche and nearly just as effective (I think .. I am not a woman .. so I don't really know).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion