tuscl

who are you??

Tuesday, January 13, 2004 9:14 PM
I was wondering if I could get to know you all better. I will start with my self and let you know a little about my self. I would love to know about you and what your opinions are! When did you start visiting SC? 1998 When did you start dancing?(dancers only) July 2,1998 What is your favorite club? Platinum Plus in TN Who is your favorite dancer? A dancer by the name of Exotica What would your dream dancer look like? Blond hair green eyes big tits and a round tight ass LOL Are you a club regular? No unless you count the club I work at Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? I choose both Would you ever date a dancer? Of course Do you drink? NOPE I hate being drunk Do you smoke? NOPE I think cigarettes stink and make people look older Do you do drugs? HELL NO, I like having a brain Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? I like small neighborhood clubs to visit, but only work in city clubs and last but not least Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY!!! LOL I thought I would throw that in for a laugh.

15 comments

• niceass
    20 years ago
    When did you start visiting SC? 1986 When did you start dancing? n/a What is your favorite club? Fuzzy Grape Saloon (Now closed) Who is your favorite dancer? I've admired many What would your dream dancer look like? looks aren't as important as dance ability, personality and professionalism, how I'd say that I much prefer natural beauty without enhancements of any kind i.e. fake boobs, overdone makeup or tattoos. Are you a club regular? used to be, not so much anymore Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? neither. I've always admired the showbiz aspect and tipped the dancers well for a good stage routine. I've always enjoyed genuine conversation but been cold to the fantasy card routine. Would you ever date a dancer? no, at least not one I met in the club. Do you drink? moderatly, when I go out. Do you smoke? yes, urgeon General's Warning: Complaining about Niceass's smoking can be hazzardous to your health. Do you do drugs? caffeine, nicotine, and refined sugar. Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? neighborhood
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    Nice to meet all of you! I will check back whenever I can, and post a much as I can. I hope you all are doing well. Its always nice to know a little about the people you chat with!
  • WhtUHvBnWtng4
    20 years ago
    When did you start visiting SC? 1992 When did you start dancing?(dancers only) What is your favorite club? Industrial Strip Who is your favorite dancer? Starr What would your dream dancer look like? Short natural breasts Are you a club regular? no, once in a while Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? both Would you ever date a dancer? no, I would want her just to myself Do you drink? yes, socialy Do you smoke? yes, need to quit though Do you do drugs? no, no since I was in High school Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? city, there is less hustle
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    When did you start visiting SC? 2000 When did you start dancing?(dancers only) April 4, 2000 What is your favorite club? Club O in Harvey IL Who is your favorite dancer? A dancer by the name of Raven.. damn is she sexy What would your dream dancer look like? Dark Blond hair, blue eyes, big tits,(fake or real)and very tall Are you a club regular? I was for a long time at a Club Called Jimmys Resturant in Chicago Heights, and I still would be if I weren't Pregnant, it us looks trshygoing to a stip club all big and patruding :) Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? Most dacers don't talk to Female Patrons, so I never get good conversation, I choose KICK ASS LAP DANCE Would you ever date a dancer? No, I am married, if I weren't hmmmm... I guess so Do you drink? Occasionally, e.g. Chrismas Parties, New Years eve, birthday,that kind of thing Do you smoke? I did, till I got preg, nd don't plan on going back to it, Do you do drugs? NOPE Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? I lik Neighborhood clubs, because you are always remembered, Big clubs you are just dollar bills and last but not least Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY!!! I may have.. how would I know!?!?!?
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    When did you start visiting SC?-- 1988 When did you start dancing?(dancers only)-- N/A What is your favorite club?-- Cheetah, Atlanta Who is your favorite dancer? --Nikki and ofcourse my g/f What would your dream dancer look like?-- Long Dark hair w/ blue eyes sm/md breats, petite build Are you a club regular?-- Not at the moment but I have been Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? --Both Would you ever date a dancer?-- Yes, I am presently seeing a lovely dancer and have dated another dancer in the past. Do you drink?-- Socialy...3 drink max Do you smoke? -- No- been quite for years now Do you do drugs? -- No Do you attend neighborhood clubs or city clubs?-- I prefer big city clubs overall Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY!!!-- Sure.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I'll give this a shot. When did you start visiting SC? mid 1990's, I couldn't resist free passes(no cover) and free pizza (as much as they had). I had to pay for beer but I was entertained while I ate. What is your favorite club? I prefer not to say, my favorite clubs get mobbed and then I don't like them as much. Who is your favorite dancer? I don't remember names and don't want the club to get crowded by mentioning it. What would your dream dancer look like? Nice figure in shape, nice personality overall Are you a club regular? Used to be, typically random now Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? both Would you ever date a dancer? I've met or hung out with several strippers outside of clubs in the past. I never really considered it dating though. I did get a bit friendly with some of them though. Do you drink? I learned how to do that in college. We were no 1 drinking campus in the state, lol, I'll never forget 400 people doing the wave in a campus movie theater before it started with one side shouting "less filling", then the other side shouts "tastes great". I cut back though. Do you smoke? only all of the second hand smoke. I prefer clean air. Do you do drugs? never have, except for some funny second hand smoke in a rush, boc concert Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? There are so few clubs in my area that I'm not even sure if I understand this question. Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY!!! the only way to know this answer is if you did it to her, very funny, lol
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    When did you start visiting SC? mid 1990s What is your favorite club? don't have one Who is your favorite dancer? don't have one What would your dream dancer look like? white, gorgeous, real tits. BTW, good looks MUST be accompanied by honesty and sweetness. Are you a club regular? No Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? kickass lap dance Would you ever date a dancer? depends Do you drink? No Do you smoke? No Do you do drugs? No Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? When I used to visit clubs it was both. Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY!!! I wouldn't PAY to talk.
  • JungleMan
    20 years ago
    From reading some of you posts I can tell I'm a bit younger than quite a few of you. So in advance please don't call me a "baby" or anything to much. :) When did you start visiting SC? 2002. When I was 21. Not right when I just turned 21 it was near the end of the year. When did you start dancing?(dancers only) ------ What is your favorite club? I suppose Centerfolds in Ft. Wayne, IN. Its where I'm from. I've been to some other kick ass clubs, but this one I've been to a bit more. Who is your favorite dancer? Candy What would your dream dancer look like? Oh geez, well, I'm an assman so she'd have a killer ass. Either blonde with blue eyes or brunette with green eyes. Just a bit more than a handful for her breasts. Are you a club regular? Yeah, I go to a club at least once a month with a friend of mine. The other times its ussually random with some friends from work after hours. Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? Conversation is really important to me. But so is the lapdance. So both. Would you ever date a dancer? Actually it seems I might be Do you drink? Yes. I drink at least twice a week. I don't get drunk often tho. Do you smoke? Used too. Not anymore. Started at 14. Quit cold at 17. Do you do drugs? I did in High School. Because to me thats what high school was for. Trying things out. Not anymore tho. Ok...I've smoked a couple times since...Sue me. Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? I go to the ones in my area. If I'm in a big city I ussually end up at one. and last but not least Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY!!! Dunno.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    When did you start visiting SC? ...consistantly starting in late 80's When did you start dancing?(dancers only) What is your favorite club? ...still looking for it. A few in Dallas are on the list. Who is your favorite dancer? ...current dancer girlfriend. What would your dream dancer look like? ...Victoria Silvstedt, Liv Tyler and (of course or she will kill me) current girlfriend. Are you a club regular? ...use to be off and on thru the years but not lately. Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? ...conversation because most laps are good. The older i get the less i remember the laps but i sure do remember the relationships. Would you ever date a dancer? ...already doing it. Do you drink? ...a few beers when i go out. Do you smoke? ...no Do you do drugs? ...no Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? ...big city Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY!!! ...yes and i would PAY her for CONVERSATION about it!
  • token
    20 years ago
    hit the wrong button...hope I continue with my responses. - Club regular. Yes, circulate between 2, sometimes 3 clubs over a 1-2 week period. - Conv/dance? I have to have both. - Date a dancer? Yes - Drink? Yes - Smoke? Quit 20 years ago (yes I'm old....dammit!) :) - Drugs? Never - Club attendance? I stay away from the big name Tampa draws..they are simply cash-cow money traps (if a traveler wants to drop a load (money only) in Mons, 2001, DV etc., that's a personal choice. - Talk to? Yes, have and will!
  • token
    20 years ago
    Another good thread! Thanks TD. - Started visiting SC's in late 70s while on military leave in the Mecca (Tampa). I grew up in the Tampa area. - I don't dance :) (n/a) - Favorite club--have a handful of favorites around Tampa. I avoid full nude clubs (a younger crowds playground) in favor of bikini or topless clubs. - Favorite dancer--I've got a couple of ATFs but won't post names. - Dream dancer....black, proportional body, outstanding personality, average breasts--absolutely no build-ups!, kick-ass butt and a sweetheart.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    OK, I’ll give it a shot… When did you start visiting SC? 1980 When did you start dancing? Everybody knows that white guys can’t dance What is your favorite club? Club Fantasies in Providence RI Who is your favorite dancer? Don’t know, I haven’t been to a club yet today What would your dream dancer look like? Brazilian butt with Tan lines, almost everything else is optional Are you a club regular? Yes Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? Both, otherwise I don’t bother with a girl Would you ever date a dancer? Are you asking? Do you drink? Very infrequently Do you smoke? No Do you do drugs? HELL NO, I spend all my recreational money in the clubs Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? Both and last but not least Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY!!! LOL I thought I would throw that in for a laugh. I’m sure that I have and , ya’ know what! I’d do it again! Does this make me a bad person?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Hi TD and welcome. I'm an older professional gentleman who has been going to clubs since before you were born. My favorite club is Teaser's in Key West, Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis is a close second. I've been a regular at a number of different clubs over the years, especially Choo Choo's in Waldorf, MD, but don't currently have a regular club. My favorite type of dancer is the young amatuerish girl-next-door type who is wild and crazy, small, all-natural (hate fake boobs), cute, friendly and intelligent. I also like my dancers to be fairly honest and open, and not try to hustle me. My ATF who no longer dances (we're stilll close friends so I won't name her) fits this description exactly. When she danced we used to have lunch or dinner fairly regularly (still do.) I prefer the small laid-back low-hustle neighborhood bar kind of clubs, which tend to attract my type of dancer. I avoid the large glitzy inner-city clubs. I drink (wine mostly), but don't do drugs or smoke. And I enjoy both good conversation and a good high-contact lap-dance if it's not overpriced. Did I miss anything?
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    TOPLESSDANCER: You asked, so here you go... When did you start visiting SC? On my 26th BD When did you start dancing?(dancers only) N/A What is your favorite club? Have many, click on my name to see my profile Who is your favorite dancer? WOW, hard to choose one, but I would say Autumn, I won't say at which club ;) What would your dream dancer look like? THIS COULD TAKE A WHILE! Long dark hair - soft to the touch, deep dark eyes, bright engaging smile, soft lips, soft skin - prefer no tatoos & min piercings, lean but athletic build, long legs, natural breasts - not too big or too small, & a heart-shaped bumm. Other things I notice in a dancer is the arch of her back, and when she tosses her hair to one side shows her neck and shoulders (No I'm not a vampire, but I do think a women's neck is sexy.) Are you a club regular? Yes. Visit at least one per week, and rotate through so I visit the same club at least 2-3 times in a two week period. Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? As you mentioned, its best when you can have both! You can tend to find places to get decent grind, but the women I visit regularly have great personalities, can hold a conversation, and have dreams and aspirations outside of the club. Would you ever date a dancer? Of course, but I realize the likelyhood is minimal & I don't visit clubs with that expectation. The more likely scenario would be if I met a woman outside of a club & then latter found out she was an exotic dancer, than I would have no problem with that. Do you drink? Only rarely and not much when I do. Pretty much just at weddings and other celebrations. Do you smoke? No. The funny thing is, other than going to a club, I try to avoid smoke as much as possible. Do you do drugs? Never have, never will Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? I have seen good & bad examples of each. Ultimately, its the women that make the club and will be the reason I keep coming back. Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY! HA, HA, HA - Nice touch.
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    When did you start visiting SC? Sometime in the 90's, can't really remember. Didn't become a member until last year though. When did you start dancing?(dancers only) Way back in 1994 - those were the good ol' days!! It's been off and on since then. Going to school now, though, so gotta pay the bills!! What is your favorite club? I used to love working at BabyDolls Dallas. Times were good back then. Who is your favorite dancer? Noone. What would your dream dancer look like? Like Tony T formerlly of Labare's in Dallas...yum! Are you a club regular? Definitely not. I'm a homebody. Would you rather have good coversation or a kick ass lapdance? Conversation Would you ever date a dancer? Probably not - most have way too much drama in their lives Do you drink? Sometimes...usually just a glass of wine with dinner these days. Yet everytime I go to visit my mom I get plastered just so I can deal with it! LOL Do you smoke? Yes, unfortunately. Do you do drugs? NO Do you attend neighborhood clubs of big city clubs? Both. It depends on my mood. and last but not least Would you ever talk to a STRIPPER who has been FUCKED for MONEY!!! I'm sure that I already have more than once!! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion