Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I just wanted to say!

Toplessdancer

20 yrs ago · 1 min read

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I haven't been here in a while because, I no longer dance. AND AND AND!!!!

wifey and I are pregnant again!!!

But heres the topper, I decided to take the plunge, and I am the the incubator this time! Let me tell you, pregnancy is so much more exciting then the first time I stepped on stage! I am only 13 weeks pregnant!

So happy lapping all! And Tip youy dancers! (lol if you want to)

Sara

Replies (2)

Profile picture for casualguy
casualguy
•

congratulations. Happy thanksgiving, merry christmas, and happy new year. guess I'm good till next year now. :)

shadowcat, I'm not coming out of the closet but I did come out of my refrigerator. I believe I just finished the fourth and I'm feeling pretty good right now. Seems like a few beers would go down good after dinner and they did.

Profile picture for shelby
shelby
•

Congratulations! ;) :) Did you ever hear of Divas International? I was wondering if you knew of it and if it was still open?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement