tuscl

Re: Olympics. Liberal Media Once Again Proves They Are Retards

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

Former Boston Globe (what a surprise) sports writer and columnist Jackie MacMullan thinks Michael Phelps was the WRONG choice to carry the flag and lead the U.S. Olympic team in the opening ceremonies in Rio.

Never mind the fact he is in his fifth Olympics.

Never mind the fact he is far and away the most decorated US Olympian ever

No, she prefers Kayla Harrison, a member of the women's judo team. And what did she do? She was sexually abused by her coach

I'm sorry for her pain - but here's where the bleeding heart libtards don't get it.

Phelps *earned* the right tu carry the flag

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, he did. I'm going to look for MacMullan's article to read her reasoning.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Phelps has 2 or 3 DUI's, he dated a tranny. Too much negative attention for him.

I don't see what point you're trying to make with the "liberal media". LOL
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I have watched the Olympics since I was a kid and got straight B's in high school. I should have carried the flag
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I could not care less about the Olympics.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Shit I'd have let her carry the flag and stayed home. Then I wouldn't get Zika.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I hope Papi isn't on the streets when they start aerial bombing the mosquitos tomorrow. Papi holds down the fort in Miami. Why don't we have Phelps arm wrestle the chick for the honor.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    Motor....it is just a reason to bitch.....

We as a nation should be coming together to cheer on our nations representatives in the Olympic games.... instead someone finds a reason to bitch.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm a liberal retard and I think Phelps is the only choice. I'm a crappy liberal, because if any woman wants to sexually abuse me, I'm game as long as it doesn't leave a mark.

k
    k

• busta_nut
    8 years ago
    He was the choice of his fellow Olympic athletes..
    enough said....
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Plus, the "media" is a net neutral. You have FOX "news". MSNBC on the left, and the networks which are middle. If anyone thinks the "media" has a bias, I have to question their objectivity.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    The way I see it: Jackie MacMullen is entitled to her opinion.
    Motorhead is just as entitled to his. Phelps still carried the flag and that doesn't change the fact that I will be actively cheering for Phelps, for Harrison, and all our athletes and hope that they do their best in their respective events.
    I don't know the details of Harrison's case or Phelps' private life for that matter. I would like to believe that Sportsmanship is still a thing, and that our athletes represent the best of our country before the world arena. Go USA!

And as far as the Zika virus is concerned I would hope the Olympics help focus needed world attention on finding a cure and alleviating the conditions that are making this virus an epidemic.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Honestly I don't care.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Phelps has 2 or 3 DUI's, he dated a tranny. Too much negative attention for him."

DUIs are non-brilliant, but as long as he's managed to get his drinking under control things are ace! My problem is with certain folks that feel drunk driving is cool. You know who I'm talking about! Apparently he serves on some sort of council with a lion, vulture, and bear!

Dating a tranny wouldn't be right for me but I'm not going to look down on somebody that likes trannies! ;)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Trannies can be so hot, stroll down Ocean Drive in Miami Beach, and you'll see some beauties. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion