tuscl

Sex survey questions

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
When you are having sex with a woman, how common is it that you use a vibrator on her? What is her favorite way to use the vibrator? How common is it that she uses a vibrator on you?

19 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I haven't used a vibrator on very many civilians. I use vibrators, at some point or other, with most strippers I have sex with. Hell, I use vibrators on most strippers I DON'T have sex with. I'll sneak a small vibrator into the extras and non-extras clubs alike, and give them a thrill in the VIP.

My favorite vibrator story is with a stripper in one of the heavily-bouncer-patrolled no-extras clubs. This particular girl didn't just like having her clit vibrated, she liked me to fuck her with the vibrator, and over time urged me to bring in bigger and bigger vibrators. She'd be sitting on me cowgirl and I'd drop one hand low and fuck her with the vibrator, and when we saw the bouncer approaching -- and I am not making this up -- I'd shove it all the way up her pussy, and she'd kegel-hold it in there until he passed. Then she'd kegel it back out and we'd continue. Good times. Good times.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    1% because I'm very selfish
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Vibrators are gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Real men don't need vibrators
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Never!!!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Only once. :)

tumblingdice
    Joined Jun 2012
    Clubs: 3
    Reviews: 8
    June 2, 2013 • Hey Cat,That vibrator She used on you is in my top drawer
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Strictly up to her. Some women are opposed to all toys while some wouldn't have sex without them. When a woman brings toys, we use them.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Never have
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    A lot are shy about it. The most common use would be a bullet vibe on the clit during sex.

But usually I try to make a woman cum with my tongue before we fuck anyway. Some women are more orgasmic than others.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    --> "When you are having sex with a woman, how common is it that you use a vibrator on her?" -->

Not yet. Hasn't come up. No interest from the woman (yet). So far they have been ok with the manual methods (erogenous zones) sans toys. I wouldn't rule out toys, if the woman asked though. I've suggested toys and all woman have declined.

--> "What is her favorite way to use the vibrator? How common is it that she uses a vibrator on you?" -->

N/A
  • Prim0
    8 years ago
    Only a couple of times. She used it on her clit during intercourse. The problem was that the vibrations tickled by balls. Very distracting. Using it during DATY was much easier but don't let it hit your teeth!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I find that a vibrator is a nice addition if the woman is multi orgasmic. If she's had 2-3 orgasms but wants another the vibrator provides some variety in bringing her another. It also helps if I'm finished but she still wants to cum again. For a woman who is more of a one and done, I haven't found much need or use for a vibrator.

My favorite use of the vibrator is when I'm fucking her doggie style. She rubs the vibrator on her clit while I fuck her. I can feel the vibrator clearly each time I thrust in. It kind of makes her whole vagina vibrate and my dick along with it. It's a very unique sensation that the DS taught me.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^That's better than the approach some women have of "I'll just lay here and let the man do all the work." It's helpful when the woman can tell you some tips on how to use the vibrator on her. Interesting.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Some girls brought it up, but after a few rounds with *Big Lumber*, it was never mentioned again.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John you should try shoving this vibrations up your ass....lol
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    It's just not my thing. Once, a girl started talking about butt stuff and vibrators. We moved on in favor of compatible partners instead.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah I forgot a big advantage of the vibrator. If she wants something up the ass, just use the vibrator. That way your dick, mouth, and fingers don't need to go up the poop shute.

And I only use a vibrator that is smaller than my dick cause I want to be the biggest in the room. So I say no to the ridiculously huge horse cock vibrators.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    How about a Sybian? It would be bigger than a cock, but non-penetrative. In theory those sound cool in that people say they can help a woman who hasn't been able to have orgasms otherwise to get to a place where she can.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I was fooling around with a girl in a club a couple years ago and she brought in BOB (her battery operated boyfriend) and his wireless remote. After she saw me come in she went to the back and came by my seat and handed me the remote to have while she went on stage and made her tip rounds. While this was a nude club she managed to hold that thing out of sight including its little wire antenna. When doing her tip round she would give the guy a little lap dance at his chair and I would turn that thing up and down. By the time she came around to me she simple grabbed my hand, pulled me to the bar and had me pay for the private VIP room for an hour and drug me back to it and locked the door. She stripped me down and then took off her bottom (her top was already off) and had me go fishing for BOB. When he popped out her juice ran down between he thighs.
    Needless to say we needed no KY that evening.(even with a hat on) We really had a noisy snapping queffing time that night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion