tuscl

Pimpin'

Longneck
Georgia
Tuesday, August 2, 2016 6:46 AM
Have you or do you have any friends wgo are actual Pimps? What's your experience going out with them? I had a crazy night a while back when I met a pimp checking on some talent he ran out of a club. They traveled from state to state.

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nope.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Ain't easy
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    My good friend Juice is a pimp, but he mostly pimps meats that aren't chicken but are fried as if they were chicken.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. What do a pimp and a farmer have in common? A. They can't make a living without a hoe.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've known former pimps, and I've been close to the people who run AAMPs. It is a strange world. Also met a guy trying to pimp out his girl with a couple of picture albums, and the girl sitting right there. It is strange. SJG
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    "Also met a guy trying to pimp out his girl with a couple of picture albums, and the girl sitting right there. It is strange." SJG Very Strange Even more so when they are a couple trying to pass themselves off as swingers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Passerby: Farmer, there's a hoe down on the ground. Farmer: Step right up, son, it'll cost ya but she's worth it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Very Strange Even more so when they are a couple trying to pass themselves off as swingers. " I would imagine so. Never seen that. It was a place that opened trying to be like the Viet Coffee shops. But this guy came with this girl, a Filipina huge tits bombshell. He said they were "together", and nominally she was applying to be a waitress there. If she had come by herself, she would have been hired. But this guy was showing his picture books. He was also using the name of a long term former dancer at the Pink Poodle, and saying that he and she had been engaged. I hope that that girl was smart enough to have absolutely noting to do with anyone like this guy. So in a way, I guess it was similar to what MrBater2010 is describing. SJG Awesome, looks even better than TJ. Why would anyone want to live anywhere else? [view link]
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I've never trusted Pimps any farther than I'd trust a rabid Rotweiller. In my book they are not to be admired- they are scum of the earth who deserve any beat down they get (Karma is a bitch!)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Very interesting, and very disturbing movie: [view link] Shows pimps in the worst possible of lights. Much of the power that pimps have, derives from the fact that prostitution is criminalized, and so there are not safe venues. [view link] " most prostitutes in europe dont have one - pimping is illegal. the reason why they have one in the US is because prostitution is illegal (in most states afaik atleast), so she cant really use the legal system for protection, hence the need for a pimp. " It is rather like with the 18th Amendment. When reformers in the late 1800's made prostitution illegal and pressed for enforcement, it came then to be run by organized crime. If totally legal, then it can be right out in the open, and you will get the glass box approach [view link] Now this article says their is something improper going on. Someone is always going to own the venues in which it is practiced, but this does not mean that these parties necessarily have an undue amount of power or control. [view link] lots of interesting pictures from Asia. Tending not to use pimps, "Neoliberalism and Tijuana Sex Work" [view link] Amnesty International, calling for decriminalization as that is the best way to protect sex workers. [view link] How about worker owned brothels? The controlling organizations will be organized either like a trade guild or like a religious order. SJG We should always have women dressed like this at out beck and call [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion