tuscl

28-29 of August a Follies meeting on Day shift

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Just a reminder to be saving up and preparing for this Follies meeting.

Special note yes I moved the date a few days back from that Saturday and Sunday to Monday and Tuesday due to the fact I could not get those days off...I am 100% off on the 28 and 29 to head down for a follies party.

I've been putting in all the hours I can so u can enjoy myself to unhealthy levels lol

I will be looking forward to meeting those that show up

Next meeting dates undetermined is to Detroit

25 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Want to bet, someone from the area doesn't show? LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol only if u tell him lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shhhhh!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I assume this meet up is just more of the usual bullshit. But I'm not sure cause I've been gone for a while and I heard a rumor that shailynn actually met Juice.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I fly into Hotlanta the morning of the 29th! If I can get the rental car and grab lunch at the club I could meet you guys for an hour before my 3:00 meeting.

Can't wait to see who else could attend the epic Follies meet up. I've heard it's better than all the rest!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John Smith the fact I recognize I needed to take the opportunity to meet shailynn to help prove I'm a legit person seeking to meet and enjoy a fellow brother in the game.....helps show how committed I am on this meeting

I'm not trolling to make people show up to chill with me and not show...that's kinda fucked up.

That's going to fair for a joke in my opinion

I truly wish to fellowship with my fellow pervert that have enriched my life through our beloved tuscl.

I actually would love to meet you john and shall a meal, beer and strippers and the same goes to anyone that can make it board member our the tuscl ninjas aka lurkers

I plain on staying those two days and enjoy follies by day and if papi chulo shows I will follow him to safe passage at night to big black booty paradise
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Meet dude I would love if you made it. Also meet if you enjoyed the juice feel free to hit me up for dinner that night if your free from business
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The same goes for anyone else wishing to enjoy a meal with the juice
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I can probably come if this is a real meetup. I'll reserve judgment for now,
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Chacken fangers are tasty, I'll spring for that !
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes and shailynn can testify when they ask what sauces and give a run of the flavors I da juice will order them all ....lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bumper
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bumper
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Juice, I shall pm you when my flight lands on the 29th and let you know how far out I am.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sounds perfect my homie
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bumper
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bumper cars
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Bump for imaginary meetup
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ooo come on....I'm really going even if I just meet myself and a few strippers....sounds like at least meat is going
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's a real meeting John..I would enjoy cutting up with you in person
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, the 28th is a Sunday, 29th is a Monday. Historically, low attendance days.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm into the low trafic game vince
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I will need to look at a calendar again dammit lol....I believe I'm shooting for the last Monday and Tuesday of this month so it might be more the 29 and 30th
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    At work and just eye balled the schedule and Vince thank you brother for double checking me.....it is that last Monday and Tuesday of August the dates are as Vince said the 29th and 30th
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion