tuscl

Has any one ever ROB a dancer bitch ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm actually amazed of the number of dancers that keep wades of cash on their waist while executing dances or even extras in the vip...I don't know how many times I've went to hold their waist or thighs and have gotten a fist full of cash...and the thought in my mind is damn if I was that kind of dude I could totally take some of this bitches cash if not even all if it and just act stupid to the issue if she says anything

So the question is have you done it ?

Be funny to steal cash just to give it back on dances lol

14 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    There's several reasons they carry it on them.

1. They are afraid it will get stolen in the dressing room

2. It's a bragging act over other dancers. A non-verbal way to say "hey look at all the money I am making tonight that you aren't."

3. It's a sales strategy to customers, "all these guys have paid me this tonight, I must be doing something right, so you should try me too."

But yes, it's rather careless of them to toss it around so much. I can't even remember how many times a dancer has dropped wads of cash on the floor by me when walking by, and me promptly returning it to them.

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    No. It would be hypocritical to complain about ROB's and then take money from them.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The ones that hide money in their heels is the smart ones

Good observation shaylinn
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...the king has spoken
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Hi Juice,

Yes, my CF and many others hide the 100s in their heels. I have never taken money from a dancer. A few times I've seen money fall out from their garter or shoe strap and I have handed it back to them. A few have even trusted me to hang on to or watch their wad of cash and/or tip box while they left the room.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hi Dominic,

Yea I've had some dancers trust me like that. I wasn't sure what kind of vibe I kicked out or image my look is...I do have a dad image and a good ol country boy look....or these strippers are retarded or summerthang likea dis....cuz I don't know y some one would trust some dude with a fuck load of money or even a small lump sum...this might also give us insight into just how much theft goes on in the girls locker room....I have seen some kat fights in clubs in my time
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I would not stoop so low.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    No.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    No. By definition that would make YOU a BITCH. Something I'm not fond of being...
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    If a dancer trusts you with her cash and you wouldn't even consider taking it, that makes her a good judge of character. The way that con artists work, though, is to show trust in their victim to get trust in return. Maybe it's not like that, but maybe it is.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I remember getting dances from a gorgeous DS look-a-like a couple of months ago. It was her first night, and she had cash all over her body. Bills fell in the floor when she walked, and I could easily have taken a couple hundred while she danced for me. Instead I gave her some free stripper lessons, including organization of your bills and using a rubber band.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I've done it twice. These girls get so hot under the collar that their mind is totally blank. I only did it when the girl was really dry humping me. One almost actually started humping my raw dick with her vagina but I told her no glove no love, and our struggle knocked her bag over and under the chair rolled a rubber band of 1s, 5s, 10s and 20s. I said nothing and didn't leave until 2 hours later with it.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    ^^ see above comment.

Stripper, whore, PL, civvie, whoever. One word to deal with them. Avoid
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Bump
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion