Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What is Shailynn and Juice doing?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

They were supposed to meet today.

Bowling? Eating fangers and wangs? Getting high at Juice's trailer? Going to a strip club dive and getting LDK dances together?

What?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I shudder to think about it.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

El Gordo y el Flaco

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Probably working on their debut rap album.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Discussing various therapies available for Down Syndrome?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol.....just finished a meal with shailynn

That's one Kool dude

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

Juice was eating everything in site. Lol. He was one of the most selfish and egotistical son's a bitches I have ever meet

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

His mammy must have really drunk that Lean extra hard because juice is one retarded mother fucker

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

I know understand why this fool must pay hookers for sex. The most imbreaded fool's in Asheville.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I didn't realize it was like that ? I thought we was Kool dawg ? Sorry I asked for $30 bucks for gas...I was truly broke

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

???

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice I need a wingman when I go to the bank today. I'll cut you in 40-60.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince...love those shady deals. Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Wow

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement