Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Title says it all

Peyton Manning cleared of the false accusation of using HGH and PEDs

Crybaby Brady finally gives up

Their legacies are now cemented

17 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Inflating or deflating the balls or whatever had no impact on the field, most football players will tell you that. FYI the NFL didn't suspend him because they had a lot of evidence against him, they suspended him because they felt he wasn't cooperative enough. What a joke.

As far as legacies, Peyton is the greatest REGULAR SEASON quarterback ever. If Brady wins one more super bowl, he will be the greatest QB of all time.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    By the way Motorhead it's currently 12:22 am LA time. That means it must be 3:22 am in Detroit. What are you still doing up? Or do you have to wake up this early for work?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    WORK !!! That's a 4 letter word !! LOL. Some of us are night owls, some like me are early birds. For many years I opened our business at 5 am, so I was awake at this time. :) These days I'm retired, the early bird thing still reigns.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Whether or not Brady is guilty as charged, he saw the light at the end of the tunnel was too far away and too difficult to reach. So be it, go on and do it, Mr Brady, win another Bowl.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q: Why did the equipment managers for Tom Brady quit?
    A: He kept texting them to suck the air out of his balls.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Yeah Manning is innocent but they didn't clear anyone else yet, NFL loves him and he retired thet did no investigation. Keep on sucking that Manning dick motor.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    NFL practices opened yesterday
    And Bill Belichick is skready in fine form

Speaking of preparing for the opener without Brady, he said "there is no magic pill you can take"

Sure there is Billy Boy...

Deflating footballs....spying on other teams.....illegal formations...

LMFAO
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lmao jackslash
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, motorhead, those Patriots, will do just about anything to win, then whine when they get caught.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    You're just jealous. The Pats are a modern day dynasty the likes of which may never be seen again in this era of free agency. You girly men, so hypocritically willing to overlook your own teams' efforts to gain edges, can whine all you want, but us Pats fans will have to console ourselves with a great football team that competes every single year. ;)

The sad part is that this whole things was a kangaroo court travesty from the get go. I actually wouldn't have begrudged the suspension if they had proven wrongdoing, but they couldn't even prove that the balls had been deflated, nevermind that Brady had anything to do with it. When all the balls were retested, they actually found some under-inflated balls on the other side too. This was all about a bunch of other shitty teams trying to do through administration what they could not do on the field, which is to handicap the Pats for a season.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I will not fick him. He would like it too much
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Sounds like ricky is trying to kiss Tom Brady's ass or toss his salad. Maybe he wants to grease all the Patriots players
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    --> "They could have been passing/playing with wet bars of soap on the field and still beaten us." -->

^Yep. It didn't matter.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Damn cheatin' ass Patriots.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Brady is a pussy and a liar. That's why his ass is suspended
    8 years ago
    True dat!!!!!!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Bunch of butt hurt faggots in this thread. Go watch soccer bitches