tuscl

You know she is a mediocre fuck but she looks so damned good

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I am dealing with one of these as I type. The little head is fighting with the big head as I type. Does anyone else struggle with this?

32 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Your fucking stupid
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yes. She is just my type but was a big disappointment in VIP. I have not seen her since but my BIG head tells me that the next time I see her I need to tell her that unless she can change her rules, we are done. Will the little head go along? We'll see. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Or actually, she was fucking stupid
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Good looking but lies there like a starfish?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Hot girls don't really have to do anything. Spin them, pose them sexy and pound away.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Isn't there a chapter in The System for this?

:)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, pound away as they lay there like dead meat. It happens.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I def place much more weight on dancer performance & "dedication to her craf" than on looks, not hard for me to dismiss her if she does not perform to reasonable expectations or feel she won't
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Be careful you don't pull a JS69 & make her cry trying to fuck an unwilling participant
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    If she wanted you badly enough, you probably wouldn't be paying her.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Just have her suck your dick.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    You're no doubt a mediocre fuck too. Enjoy your sexual peer.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I'd rather have an average girl that was a great fuck than a stunner that isn't.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Fucking a girl not strung out on drugs helps
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    It's the saw-whet here because my vulture bud is still sleeping from a major party. hoo...hoo...

You apes should listen to the smartest of your kind. rickthehairlessape has an important point here. The vulture, the shark, and I had a three way with a female hairless ape last night. hoo...hoo...

She was only a 7. I'd like a 10 but do you damn dirty apes know how hard it is to find a 10 that's willing to lick my cloaca while the vulture gives her beak at the same time she gives the shark a clasper job? That takes talent! hoo...hoo...

You apes need to be thanking the best of your kind for his many insights. This is yet another win in a string of winning threads by rickthehairlessape (aka rickdugan). hoo...hoo...
  • ime
    8 years ago
    It will feel the same in the end whether she is good or not, go for it.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ricky shit the bed on this one
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    As an update, I passed. It was a close thing though as my resolve wavered every time I saw her perfect ass sashay around the club. But memories of a mediocre blowjob, followed by FS where she seemed to clench to keep my from going in too deep. provided me with sufficient willpower to walk away.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've outgrown that sometime ago.

I'd rather have a 6 give me A+ treatment than a 9 giving me C- treatment.

Kinda funny I don't look at other aspects of my life like that but when it comes to my sex life, there's a different set of rules!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Examples from 2016:
    (1) She didn't like deep penetration (like @Dugan's case)
    (2) Part-time fashion model, but the only girl in existence who "freaks out" if you go down on her
    (3) Starfish girl.

The only thing in common, is me.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    More bed shitting going on
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    if she's an 8 or 9, but she is dumb as a box of rocks, it's a turn off.
    i had a CF (8.5) that I took to VIP a few times. had a great time. at least until she opened her mouth to talk.
    then it was all about outfits, nails, hair, shoes, and gossip.
    she doesn't need to be a rocket scientist, but she should at least be able to carry on a conversation about something other than vanity.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    What the saying about bad sex and bad pizza? Even the worst you've had is still pretty good. I suppose it also depends on whether and how much you paid, and if you got your money's worth.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Not really. I knew one girl who a 9 in looks, 1 in terms of sexual ability. Easy decision. Just move on.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Yes. What you essentially do is take over the sex and do most the work. I'll nut from just fucking a fine ass bish. Or does that only work with young people? The real question is do you go back for seconds or thirds knowing she's not that good?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I thought about it and read the comments and yeah after the first time, unless she willing to get better, I'd find someone better. No need to continually ruin your dick with bad experiences. Little bill might just become racist lol
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @papichulo did js69 really rape someone?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ no
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "You know she is a mediocre fuck "

How do you know this?

And how GFE friendly with her are you before committing to FS?

Usually any girl who will open up GFE wise, and so long as you are skilled with her, will be a great fuck.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Tiburon --> "did js69 really rape someone?" --> end quote Tiburon

Is the lap dance really better when the stripper is crying? - The Ultimate Strip Club List
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

--

The final sad part of that infamous thread is that hotstuff69babi's posts and account disappeared. I went back to re-read her comments the other day and saw they were missing. I wonder if she burned it all down and left?

--

... and these are all gone.

Hotstuff69babi's Profile - The Ultimate Strip Club List
    https://www.tuscl.net/u-props.php?UID=31…

Hotstuff69babi's Discussions (1-10) - The Ultimate Strip Club List
    https://www.tuscl.net/u-d.php?UID=312495

Hotstuff69babi's Reviews (1-10) - The Ultimate Strip Club List
    - last review June 21, 2016
    https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=312495
    https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s…

Review of Bogarts Lounge in Inkster, Michigan by Hotstuff69babi
    https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=A&RID=20…

10 Questions For Hotstuff69babi: Getting to Know TUSCL ...
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

??
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    This is why you apes can't have good things. You don't thank rickdugan as much as he deserves and you drove off Hotstuff69babi. Sad. Squawk!

The good apes among you must attempt to take control and improve the level of discourse on TUSCL. Squawk!
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    To the idiotic hairless ape pretending to be gay that is actually a pathetic virgin ape:

You better cool it with criticizing rickdugan. The ricks are your betters. rickdugan is the smartest hairless ape on the planet. Don't you realize how nice he is for sharing his system? Of course you don't. You've never had sex with anybody.

So just apologize so I don't have to go wildebeest on your ass. Keep going the way you're going and I'll get the ricktheshark to drag your lifeless corpse out to where harrythehagfish and his buds will devour it.

Trust me, you don't want the kind of desecration of your corpse that a hagfish will give it.

ROAR!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion