tuscl

Sorry ime and skibum (aka "useful idiots") you're just helping Russia whether yo

zipman68
the speed force!
Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:45 AM
Why do you want Russian thugs to slap our good and wholesome American memaws? You must really hate America! When Hillary is elected I'll be first in line to invade Russia. I'll take out Putin and yell "WEEE-YAWWW!!!" when I do it! You'll be hiding at home thinking of new ways to betray your country! SMH

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Remember Hitler's mistake with Russia when you do.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Don't invade till the spring, the Russian winter killed the nazis as much as the entry of the USA into WWII
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You are an utter moron.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Obviously a troll. One of SJG's aliases, perhaps?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This is where the space geniuous came from
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    gammanu, no shit Sherlock on the trolling call! I sent you a PM saying I was just stirring to pot for the lulz. I could engage in an erudite argument regarding pros and cons of the candidates or parties, but why? Most of the folks on here have neither the background nor the intelligence to understand what I'm saying. So I make up some bullshit that only slightly more insane than some of the stuff that conservadudes post on here all of the time. And people eat it up! I feel a little bad because I'd like to actually have conversations with people that I disagree with. But there are enough asshole on here that its pointless to try. The really sad part is my Russian takeover BS is less insane than some o' the stuff conservadudes post on here. Difference: I know it's BS, they think they know what they're talkin' 'bout! I don't know you so I don't know if you're a person with whom a conversation would have been interesting. If so, I apologize for sweeping you up in my trolling. ime was not a bad guy IIRC, so apologies for fucking with you too To the idiots (especially Mikey) -- WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Brevity is the soul of wit
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    WTF Mikey? WEEE-YAWW be briefer then yo' verbal diarrhea! BOOM...zippycup wins again!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Weird. I check the messages icon regularly, but never saw any until now. Sadly, you are right that the morons outnumber the critical thinkers, making any attempt at worthwhile political discourse an emulation of the candidates name-calling and mudslinging.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion