tuscl

Evolving tastes

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I like black girls.

Not the giant ass dive club black strippers (sorry Papi) but the petite natural black girls. I was just staring at one on stage and am hard as a rock as a result.

Another example. Ive gotten used to women with tats. Can't stand a whole body full of them but recently I've found myself very turned on by girls with some tats. A few years back they were off my list.

It is Interesting how tastes evolve as a result of strip clubbing. My absolute biggest turn on has always been the same -- red hair or blond, young and natural, with at least B cups. But strip clubbing has made me interested in other types of women that I previously never noticed. Five years ago I wouldn't have given this black girl a second look. Now I'd pay a lot to fuck her. If I didn't have a girlfriend of course.

How if at all have your tastes in women changed as a result of strip clubbing?

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think some of it may have to do w/ the fact that the more we SC and the more we do of the same thing, we kinda get a bit burned-out on the same ole same ole and start looking at something else to give a new high per se - it also doesn't hurt one gets to see and gets exposed to different types of women naked which can help pique our interest.

I get burned out on the chocolate from time to time and will thus try vanilla (Anglo and Latina) - I enjoy it for a short while but sooner rather than later I lose interest and go back to my default probably hardwired natured preference.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For me I've kinda doubled down on my ebony preference - when I first started SCing regularly 15 yrs ago for the first 3 or so years I only hit mixed clubs and was content getting dances from mostly non-AA dancers - once I went to a big-booty all-black SC I knew I had found my Eden and have never looked back although I still visited mixed-clubs from time to time but much less often than the AA clubs.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Like papi I've double downed to that similar to my ATF. Before her, I was more open.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    My sexual preference in women hasn't changed at all that I can remember.

However I'm no longer shocked by weird colors like a blue haired stripper.

Many years ago a few strippers did get me to like something that at first I didn't.
    They were biting a little bit. Not all over but in a specific way that felt good.
    One night a stripper said she like my two pointy teeth. Years later I looked online and thought girls with fangs look quite sexy. Online the girls with fangs had vampire like teeth. My teeth were only slightly longer than normal. I never drank anyone's blood so you guys don't need to worry. Although watching the fear factor episode where they were diving into cow blood did make me feel hungry. Maybe I'm hungry for a nice big juicy steak.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Before SC'ing women with kids were out of contention no matter how "hot" the looked. After SCing now a couple of years, I wanna bang a few preggos. ..but really. ..does that mean I'm a perv?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    My tastes have widened a bit, but I wouldn't say they have evolved much.

If I find the girl hot, sexy, intriguing, or in anyway attractive to me, I want to fuck her. Neither ethnicity, hair color, or anything else matters. As long as I find her attractive.

And John, for the record, I love beautiful black girls. Always have, always will.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think it'ss natural to want a little strange. When being with a certain type for a while sometimes it's nice for a changeup before going back to the fastball.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have always liked petite women with pretty faces. Did at 15, 25, 35, 35 and now at 58. Their race is meaningless to me and always has been. I just say no to big butts, fake breasts and large women.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I don't think my tastes have "evolved" so much as they "expanded." I still like the spinners, slim, pretty girls with small boobs and a firm ass, even if there's not much to it. But I've also grown to appreciate the "juicy" girls. The ass that ripples when you're pounding it from behind. The tits that hang in your face when she's riding you. The thighs that squeeze your head when you're dining.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I used to be strictly about black and Latino big booty hoes. But after seeing some white girls and Chinese and Japanese, etc, ive am starting to appreciate the slim light skinned bunnies. Damn sure can't see myself in a serious relationship with a white girl and DAMN sure can't see myself marrying a slim chick, but I probably could fuck em. Though I might need some drank and/or weed to stimulate the craving. Still can't stand a skinny black chick. Just don't look right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ Ireland
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have to add there was one that I fell in love with at the Flight Club this past spring, and I have never seen her there again. She looked just like Gabby Douglas but with fake boobs. OMG amazing.

I took her back to VIP in Flight Club expecting the ole' Detroit Handshake but no luck. Very high friction lapdances but not the type of friction I am used to in Detroit. Man that's a shame, she could have emptied my wallet that night.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    My tastes have evolved. Now I like both Czech and Slovakian women
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    My tastes have evolved from full grown women to 18 year old redheads.

Thx John!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I used to hate artichokes. Now I find them quite tasty.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Evolving taste? JS will be able to tell us what the ass tastes like. I suspect not so good. Maybe a bit ripe. If he can't taste anything his dc may ask for that tongue to go in her ass. :)
    Will JS know what she ate? A bean burrito or something else?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Damn Shailynn, you mentioned Gabby Douglas and I have not seen her in years. All I remembered was a cute little gymnast. Looked her up and she is now 20 years old and wow, does she look good. Now I'm looking forward to the Olympics next week.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Gabby Douglas?

I used to jerk off to Mary Lou Retton when y'all were just tadpoles
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Mary Lou never did it for me. Cute but...
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I knew a girl that fits the description Shailynn is talking about, but is slightly lighter than Gabby Douglas and used to work at Penthouse. She may have switched to Flight Club though... even the mileage description sounds like her. I worked with her several yrs ago in a different area.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The benefit of strip clubs is learning to engage with women who are off type for you.

I used to just try to find one who might be the sort I could have an outside relationship with.

But then I found it better if I could just learn to appreciate them all and not worry about outside stuff. So social typing, race, size, weight, no longer mattered to me. One learns to open up with different sorts of women.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion