tuscl

DETROIT & Surrounding Areas

Monday, July 25, 2016 12:02 PM
My travels will take me to MoTown in the near future. Alot of options and reviews to sift through. Any experienced mongerers of that area (and a 45 minute drive from Detroit) no where I can find the best young (under 30) spinners that are sure things for extras? And real extras menu not just two way cuddling appetizers :) Thank you in advance!

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Eight mile strip
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shut up juice. You just make shit up. Troll.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    What was that chess ? I can't see what you posted ? Ooo yeah your ass is on ignore LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I also hurd Linchon Park is good
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    One thing about the Detroit/Wayne County strip scene is that no club has all young spinners and they all change fairly frequently. Bt's in Dearborn and the Flight Club in Inkster usually have some younger thinner girls but I am sure that we will hear from others who feel their clubs have them as well. If you are downtown then Legends has young stuff but extras are unlikely at a reasonable price if at all. Guaranteed extras are not a common option as the only clubs that come close to this standard will fail on the young and thin categories. Bograts, Henry VIIth and Criket are on the Westside and are high liklies for extras. 8 mile clubs are not for out of towners in the evening (at least in Summer) but you will read/hear different opinions on that. PentHouse has young thin girls and extras are likely but you will pay for the privilege. Good Luck, have fun. Be safe and please do not over pay . It makes it worse for us locals when you guys set the bar higher than we are accustomed to.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Near airport: Flight Club, Landing Strip, Bogart's, Henry VIII, Criket, BT's. 8 Mile Rd: Penthouse, Coliseum, Trumpps, Ace of Spades
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Agree with Criket (day shift) for spinners. Bogart's and Henry's few spinners but plenty extra action. Penthouse and Colisium, both on 8 Mile will cost you.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    bvino, jackslash, and clubdude give good information. NEGOTIATE !! NEVER ACCEPT THE DANCER'S FIRST DEMAND !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    If you go to any Detroit City club, be safe, use the Valet if one is there. You should be OK, but in the neighborhoods surrounding if you park there, you do risk robbery or worse.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I gave good information as well Vince I said the strip on 8mile
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Be advised that the different in talent b/w the upscale clubs and the dives mentioned are often significant - the dives are much cheaper but even so many PLs with more refined tastes will not step foot in them - so if above-avg looking girls are a must for you over price and mileage; then you may want to stick w/ the more upscale places (Flight Club; Penthouse, Coliseum, etc - if you wanna save money and are ok w/ avg girls at best, then Bogarts and Henry VIII (I guess BT's in Dearborn and Cricket can be considered mid-tier).
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM, smacks juice with a box of chacken fingers. SHEEESH !!
  • MULANEY
    8 years ago
    THANKS FELLAS!!! Little Mulaney appreciates it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion