• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you juice
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Platinum Lifetime VIP Membership That's it shadow you win....I'm leaving tuscl for good I feel sorry for the ones who forget its a fantasy. If I'm having an "off" day, my hustle is goofy/cheesy/ditzy/over the top. Any other day, though, I deal heavily in intimacy. Not extras, but like hardcore bedroom eyes, eyelids dipping down just the right degree at the right time, trailing fingernails on skin, up the back of the guy's neck... things like that. It works really, really well for me, to the point that if I'm having an awesome "on" day, I can have a borderline nonverbal hustle. Just eye-fuck them from across the room, walk up, bend down, trail fingers across their skin. and then just ask if they "want to go". It's super effective. And for me it's an awesome thrill, but there's never any actual connection. It's purely me feeding off the energy generated by all the sexual tension... and also the money that flows out of the guy's wallet as a result. When that wallet's dry, I move on to the next one. The guys I feel bad for are the ones that topple head over heels and actually think the connection was real. Who lose their jobs and come in anyways to drop a portion of their savings while they sit there for hours, under the impression that I'll just stop working in the middle of my work day and hang out with them, because they felt special, and because they gave me $80-$120 that day that they probably didn't actually have available to spend. If it's just some dingus who's coming into the club already looking for a date, or if it's a kiddo who doesn't "get it" yet, then pffft to them. But when they're guys who've come in semi regularly for years, and suddenly they forget and fall too deep into the fantasy, to the point their real life takes a back seat to them getting their fix of something fake, it's a little sad to see. “I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.” – 1 Corinth 3:2 “I begin with the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful All praise is to God, Lord of all the worlds Most Gracious, Most Merciful Master of the Day of Judgment You Alone do we worship and You Alone do we ask for help Guide us to the straight path The Path of those on whom You bestowed Your bounties” - (Quran 1:1-7) "Hi, I'm Juice. Join the Juice Subway Crew. Eat two subs before you eat two subs, and then you eat two more. Watch the pounds melt off!"- A message from Juice sponsored by SubDaWay Pro Tip #631 Almost any sex is good, but sex with a woman you like is better than average. Pro Tip # 1 da juice ( code for sex) Pro Tip #249 Ejaculation releases tension in the body Pro tip #759 Eat a lite meal before sex so all your blood flow isn't in your gut digestion food but instead in your dick so u can pop that pussy juice What other Trusted Tuscl members say about your Boy Juice aka Nuts "Whether the subject is food or forbidden pleasures, master writer just_the_nuts, gives the reader a senses shattering experience"---Shailynn "The piercing words of just_the_nuts causes one's mind to cascade into rivulets of strange ideas, noble thoughts, and dark desires. Such a literary giant won't be seen again during our lifetimes."--Alucard " Juice Box is on a roll ! For passion, romance, humor, and a touch of intrigue, you can't find better."-Shadowcat "Juice69 has wit, sizzle, and a wicked way with plots...Sheer reading pleasure."-Ricky Boy "Provocative stories filled with plenty of humour and passion. Fans should definitely find time to read his gems"-Clubber " Passion becomes entwined with danger and mysterious as Juice sweeps his readers into an incomparable sensuous adventure...a wonderful reviewer !" -LMN "Get ready to savor a witty, sexy, adventure-filled romp from the captivating imagination of Da Juice Mang."-GoVikings “His command of the English language is second to none” – LDK "Nuts is the most fresh and exciting writer of our generation. Long live nuts!"-Mikeya "Juice writes the way he plays video games, with raw honesty, passion, and great humor."-Rech Juicebox69 is the tuscl award-winning reviewer of more than 100 reviews and articles. He holds a B.S. degree in Physical Education from UNCA. In 2010 Dos Equis acknowledged Da Mang by awarding him the "Most Interesting Man In The World" for his humanitarian efforts in Mexico. Nuts also fills in as a body double for international Youtube rap and film star, Action Bronson. A New York Times best selling author of "No cape, No cap, No cup just Game", "How to be Retarded for Stupid people". Juice recently finished his highly anticipated, life motivational book, "Don't Be A Chump!" Along with the daily devotional, " Don't Play The Chumps Game" Juice also is a part time sports writer for the Asheville Citizen-Times Did i mention that I've been a strippers shitty boyfriend 3 times He currently lives with his life partner Bruce a successful Artists In Charlotte NC and travels to Atlanta Georgia, Detroit Michigan to club with his tuscl buddies at Follies and Henry's TUSCL Q and A Q: Should I believe what I read here? A: These comments are posted unedited, and in some cases under someone else's name.....We don't guarantee any of this information to be true. Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction. © 1995-2015 - tuscl Juice Raviews are 100 I believe that Christ died for the sins of the world and that believer and non believe will enter the new heaven and new earth under the finished work of Christ on the cross We are all saved by Grace "See, I have this picture in my head. Me sitting at the big table, Crazy Joe on my left, Shaylnn to my right, playing In the Penthouse..." -juice In side his new book "The Real Deal" the official juice crew hand book you will discover the inner workings of Tuscl own secret society. You will discover it's own language and customs- it's own governing logic and rules of etiquette that the uninitiated may find intimidating. It's a Club of skills and players well depending on more than good fortune alone. The first step toward developing your style as a playa worthy of the greats is learning to think like a professional club hound. In a game where there are no absolutes, mastering the basics is the only the beginning. Being able to pull off the strategy and theatrics is the difference between legendary wins and epic failure in Da CLUB. Juicebox69, is the three time world strip club tour champion and winner of more than one million strippers and hookers. He has distilled his 17 years of experience on the strip club circuits into this page turner for players of all skill levels. In addition to discussing game theory of OTC and ITC and its colorful history. Other topics such as stage tipping, lap dances, table talk and eye contact Will be heavily discussed. Whether your wondering how to avoid a bad beat with a ROB or your not sure what to wear, who to tip, and where to play, this comprehensive guide to the strip club junkie lifestyle has the answers. Order you copy NOW ! $49.99 send to Juice Crew and Associates at KFC on tunnel road in Asheville NC 28806 Thank you and God bless
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie. Band
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If I didn't already have you fags on ignore this would have hurt my feelings
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I got juice on ignore as well
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Time to put these Damn trolls on ignore. Juice on ignore Crazyjoe on ignore Just_the_nuts on ignore
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Joe, are you now a SJG(uy) disciple? My ADD prohibits me from reading those types of posts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion