tuscl

Should I turn over my TUSCL responsibilities to rickthesawwhet?

rickthevulture
Black vulture lives matter! Squawk!
Sunday, July 24, 2016 5:36 AM
Some of you know that the council of ricks is extremely busy trying to manage world events behind the scenes. It is difficult to find sufficient time to deal with Brexit, deal with the ongoing debacle of an election in the US, and deal with events in Russia. It hardly leaves any time to pay hookers for sex or seduce dream strippers away from John Smith. Squawk! However, my new bud rickthesawwhet, would like more input on council activities. Would you welcome the my owl bud as you have welcomed me? Squawk!

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bring it !! I like owls.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I don't give a hoot.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Never heard of a saw-whet owl before, but I'm addicted to hooters.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    How many Rick's are there?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Try RicktheKlingon
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Are you going to help out with the clean up at my Christian Eating Lion feeds? SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Dougster, there are as many Ricks as there are seats on the short bus.
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    hoo...hoo... My vulture bud woke me up early, gave me his password, and told me I should introduce myself. My name is rick. I am an owl. I like it when slutty femail hairless apes like my cloaca. hoo...hoo... hoo...hoo...Just to clarify a few things, the lion and vulture are considering my appointment to the position of permanent TUSCL envoy. We ricks have to keep an eye on you and both the lion and vulture are simply buried under responsibilities. hoo...hoo... hoo...hoo...A final clarification for mikey. You may not realize this, but Klingons are fictional. They are in a TV show called Star Trek. I'm not a big fan. rickthechickadee is a big fan and he goes on and on with Kirk this and Spock that, but he's a dork. hoo...hoo... hoo...hoo...The big point is that I am not a Kilingon. There are no Klingons because they are fictional. Please try to focus and avoid confusing bad TV shows with real life. I am real. I am an owl that likes to pay hairless ape hookers for sex. Now do you understand? hoo...hoo...
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^says the guy who pretends to be a talking animal. Dork act Zip
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    hoo...hoo... Is "Dork act Zip" some sort of attempt to speak like a fictional Klingon? I think you may need some help. hoo...hoo.... hoo...hoo... At your next psychiatric appointment ask your Doctor the following questions: are owls real? are Klingons real? I am confident his or her answers will conform to reality. hoo...hoo...
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Whewz Elmew Fudd Wit da Biwd Wiffles Wen We Need him??
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Hooterific
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion