tuscl

Good news in fashion trends

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

11 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Ah, memories! This reminds me of my misspent youth, sitting in the dorm cafeteria with my buds on the first warm day of spring and watching the chicks walk around braless.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good
  • carolynne
    8 years ago
    I normally need the support but occasionally do like to hang loose... Also love the looks I get...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bras are great. It feels so good watching my female friends taking them off. It's always very nice to see. Good to see the braless look returning too. Riding the buses here the last few months have been great as I watch sweet young things board the bus and bounce on by.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One more step in equality for women - next step is being topless in public like men have the right to be - you go girls - express yo self.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I can't stand seeing women in bras.

Only exception might be if they have the bra, but nothing else up top. Then it is easy to pull the straps down.

I'm always telling them, "One layer, that should be enough."

SJG

http://www.vietnamesecoffeeshops.com/wp-…

What If Women Ruled The World?
    www.pmpress.org/content/article.php?stor…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One small step for breasts; one giant leap for breastkind
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Mrs sea can go braless and it's amazing.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I support a women's right to go out without a shirt or bra on just like men can. However laws aren't fair and this is against the law in too many places. I also would like to eliminate pasties in all strip clubs and allow nipples to be free.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Free the nipple!

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If the club rules make pasties the minimum, it is better if they go for a white tee-shirt, as it shows more through it, and also because it might not always stay down.

Pasties are a bummer. They used to wear them at Club-Anti, San Mateo.

I wonder at the Salt Lake City Pasties places if they really wear pasties, or if they wear stuff that though bigger, is more slippery.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion