tuscl

Clubbing with a friend/co-worker/acquaintance?

jojojo897
California
Tuesday, July 19, 2016 6:49 AM
It seems like it's looked down upon. I can understand why since I like rolling solo too especially when it's a getaway hobby from everyone else in my life. However, I brought up my club endeavors to two of my co-workers which lead them in wanting me to invite them the next time I chill at the club again. I have no prior experience with bringing along anyone at the club. They seem chill about it but only one of them is able to a accompany me though. I'm sure we're probably just going to sit next to each other in individual chairs and take our pick of who to tip or take to VIP. Then give each other a heads up on who's worth the time with dances. I told him that I'll most likely go back in like three weeks or so. He seems cool about it since he's still down on coming along. I have no interest in carpooling so I'm sure we'll end up just meeting there as well especially when I might end up staying after hours with my current favorite. Anyone have experience with this? How did you go about planning this out? Details on how it went would be very helpful or otherwise...interesting.

22 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I club with buddies at least 75% of the time. I understand why hardcore PLs don't like SCing with SC amateurs, but I'd bet most of you, if you had buddies who you were tight with and who were just as much PLs as you are, would also choose to SC with buddies. My theory is that the reason "it's looked down upon" is due to bad experiences with SCing with amateurs. For myself, I strongly prefer we all travel to and from the club together. The trip there is a time to gauge whether he's experienced, coach him on in-club behavior where he might need it, and get all psyched up swapping SC stories. The ride home is fun to debrief, swap stories, and since I'm usually at least buzzed, I like having a bigger group to roll with. At the club, we do whatever gets us having more fun. We hang out and talk shit until we get girls. Then we alternate between each of us just talking to our strippers, and then coming back to all talk together again (which is usually triggered by the next round of shots). We'll also leverage one stripper to go grab us the other strippers we want, or sometimes pass around that one stripper a bit. In short -- 100% advantage, 0% liability vs strip clubbing alone.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Back in the early 90's 5 or 6 of us getting off work at 10PM would stop at this one strip club on the way home. It was really not much more than having a couple of drinks and tipping the girls on stage. No lap dances back then. In the 20's that changed. Nobody stopped or even talked about it. So I kept my mouth shut at work about going. Now I do meet fellow TUSCLers at the club quite frequently and they have never crimped my style. Meeting 4 at Follies tomorrow.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I have never planned anything. The one other SC monger at work can really only go at certain times and we have never, as of yet, planned anything.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Like most here I club alone when I am pussy hunting. If I want a few beers with buddies I'll go with newbs or pros because it doesn't matter since in topless places dances are crappy anyways. So who cares how they all behave.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think it depends upon several things: 1. What kind of a club you will be visiting. 2. What you plan to be doing. 3. What kinds of friends you are talking about. I believe that for most of the people on this forum, their clubbing is kept separate from the rest of their life. Some friends I long ago took to a very soft core club did not like it. They noted that I was much more into engaging with the women than the were. Some softcore clubs serve lunch. I'm talking about bikini and zero touching. Where I am Lockheed people come over with their co-workers and eat at the Brass Rail. But if it was touching, nude, or private dances, I don't think they would be coming over at lunch with their co-workers. There were some people I worked with who hired strippers for bachelor parties, and I don't think there were really any limits at these. But I feel that they main guy doing that was a jerk, a real jack ass. And he would take pictures. I declined to attend. I also felt that it was more about male bonding, rather than the women. SJG Sex, Drugs & Rocket Science: The Occult World of Jack Parsons with Adam Parfrey [view link]
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    I have a buddy that I clubbed with once. He wanted to club again one time ago and he start telling everyone about our planned outing. The trip was cancelled no doubt. I prefer going solo for that very reason. I don't know if it is the presence of social media these days, but too many people feel inclined to blab about there business and not just on social media. I prefer a low key experience that we can joke about some night in the future over some drinks, not one that everyone knows about. If I take amateurs then I prefer to go to a "clean" club that I know that extras are not expected to be at, but maybe I can conjure a LDK especially if they have a SO. I don't want to be a factor of why a buddies relationship ended. Some of the information learned from this site could do just that. I would never go with coworkers and that just comes down to boundaries and I like to keep a healthy barrier between work and play. If for some reason, I got pulled it that situation with a coworker then I probably would just sit there and nurse a drink.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    When I first went SCing, it was with some guys from a blue collar job I had in my teens. It was all guys who worked there who viewed it as good fun, so there was no risk of office politics. We would help each other out trying to get the most from the experience, and it was all good. On the other hand, I once went with a group from work at a professional job, and it was really subdued. Other than one of the guys being a BHPL, the rest of the people who went acted pretty much like at any other work outing. The thing I would want to avoid would be having whoever you go with telling people at work for the next several years HAHAHAHA I WENT WITH RCP309PVP TO A STRIP CLUB AND HE WAS THE MAN THERE, THE DJ EVEN ANNOUNCED HIS NAME WHEN WE WALKED IN AND ALL THE STRIPPERS KNEW HIM!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Basically what Subraman said. The last couple months, I've found a group of guys whose attitudes are pretty close to mine. And, as I've said before, there are several folks from TUSCL that I'd probably be ok with accompanying. I had a good time at Follies that time I went. I'll go (driving myself, though) with experienced folks, but in general, most of my friends, coworkers and acquaintances are not people I'd go with.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I've been with a friend two different times, but prefer going alone. The only real reason I have is that I'm a marathoner. Both times he was ready to leave after two hours. I like to stay 4+.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've only done it twice in 38 years, once with my best friend back in 1978 and that was an eyeopener. We had never been to a strip club and we both thought it was chill. In the early 2000's, I met the same best friend's California buddy who was in town in business. Again, it was chill as I explained to him how strip clubs were in Detroit. He did the VIP and came back with a big smile. I can see how co-workers could inhibit your game, nothing like blabbermouths. I'd pick a coworker with a reasonable amount of brains. With our TUSCL people, it's always a pleasure, we are known quality, even if we only know each other from here.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I was introduced to strip clubs by a boss where I used to work at. It was a pleasant experience. I started clubbing alone after only visiting the clubs one more time after a few months because I was tired of waiting. After a number of months, two friends from work who I used to play board games with on the weekend heard I was into visiting strip clubs so we did that a couple times. We were basically all noobs I believe. It was alright. None of us talked about the strip chub visit while at work. Not really much to talk about. We probably were a lot more into playing Axis and Allies for several hours a lot of the weekend with some very modified fun rules. Started with 300 ipcs or monetary units to buy almost everything secretly at the start. Epic battles ensued. 3 of us playing and shouting. I went alone for several years. I often visited one dancer or another after the club closed. It seemed like I kept hooking up with a dancer and going alone made that a lot easier since you didn't have to take some guy home. A couple years ago I had a young coworker want to meet up with me. He met up with me in the club. He kept looking at his phone. Only had about 10 to 25 in his wallet even though I knew he was getting paid very well. I kind of wondered why he wanted to visit with me. Was it to spy to get info on me? I was suspicious of him. He seemed relatively cool about it and didn't blab about it at work to anyone else. I asked him not to. He made some comment when one of the older dancers approached me about me being his boy which was totally awkward. Could have just said we work in the same department. I decided not to comment to the dancer. He wasn't my boss. He did seem to have some connections with some good looking girls away from the clubs and wondered if I knew any of them and whether or not they were strippers. In that way, he got me curious and I think he wondered what I knew. I thought it was amusing that he got a bit irked by not being able to contact me because I didn't have a phone. No smart phone that is. I think we only met up 2 times before he found a job elsewhere. Our boss was terrible in multiple ways.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL ppwh, that was funny :)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    One of the best things about clubbing with buddies is that your seat is still there after getting lap dances. When I Club alone several times someone took my seat if the club is crowded and it's always crowded after 2 or 3 hours. I could reserve a table but never have.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When I started SCing in the 2000s I sometimes would go w/ a friend or coworker but they either didn't like spending any $$$ or only wanted to go once in a while so we were not on the same SC wavelength - most of the time I prefer to SC alone so I can fully focus on the dancers & task at hand, when I SC w/ someone else is more b/c I wanna hang w/ that person & shoot the bull
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I once went clubbing with some guys from work at regular bars one night in town. That was a nightmare at work. They would openly joke, you should have seen me with the drunk girl, blah blah blah. Or you should have seen me at another club, this one girl was trying to put some moves on me they were talking lots of crap openly at work. I never went anywhere with them again. I would have never heard the end of it if we went to a strip club and I had like 8 different dancers or more seem to be friends with me. One plus to going with a group is that if you go alone and dancers like you at a big club, you may feel like a piece of meat with a 100 Hungry sharks all trying to take a bite out of you approaching you every few seconds every hour with nowhere to take a break. I think I talk longer to dancers now instead of getting rid of them right away so that takes away a lot of that. Dancers usually approach one at a time even though some will double team you. Pluses to going alone also include leaving whenever you want and switching tables if you want if the club has several empty tables. Plus I can spend my time talking to dancers or watching the stage show or switching to watch a different stage without abandoning a buddy at the table. If you usually have a dancer at your table, I guess that can be like a buddy with benefits.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I much prefer to club solo but occasionally will meet up with monger male friends. My visits take on a different dynamic when I'm with a guy, but as long as he's an experienced it's all good.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Years ago a friend and I realized we were both into this hobby. We both had some solo expierence so clubing together was never a big deal. When our schedules allow we club together. However, I would be reluctant to take a nubie... I would be uncomfortable our expectations would not be in line with each other.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    @shadow: wish I could be there, but any hope of sneaking out from work for a day shift visit died a horrible death today :(
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Since I'm now in my career, I haven't clubbed with but one coworker. He doesn't work in the same group/department as me, but in the same building/organization. Prior to us clubbing together we became good friends so I got to know his tendencies and how much he talked. Id go on with caution unless you have a real good feel for this guy and the type of job you're at. Also, unless he already knows your a vet to SCing, I'd act as if it's a once every blue moon type deal for you. There's a guy I work with I've debated inviting him letting him know of the hobby, but as I've spoke to him more I've come to see that would be a bad idea.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    If I wanna get off its weird with friends. Ifor I just wanna drink, see boobs and shoot the shit, buddies work
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^bingo
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    Thanks everyone for all your stories and experiences. I'll try to keep some of those in mind for the near future when I chill with my co-workers. They all should be cool on the club setting but we all know that we have to see for ourselves on true behavior.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion