tuscl

Do Strip Clubs Play a Significant Role in Your Life?

Monday, July 18, 2016 5:06 PM
Strip clubs are a big part of my life. I have been going once or twice a month for seven years now and spend around 200 per visit over a course of two to three hours. Often I find my self looking forward to my next visit even when it's several days away. Also strip clubs have given me something fun and enjoyable to look forward to. They also help me better deal with my depression. I plan on going to strip clubs for the foreseeable future as well. What about you all? Do strip clubs play a big role in your lives?

22 comments

• rickdugan
    8 years ago
    No.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    NO.... but I enjoy them a lot as well and I, too, look forward to my visits---especially since the clubs in my home area suck and therefore I usually don't club until I'm out of town which isn't often enough
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I enjoy them, but my life isn't run by them. If I have a civilian gf, I don't go to clubs. If I have more important things to spend money on, I don't go to clubs.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    They did at one point after my divorce, when I started hitting Vegas clubs hard. It didn't take long for me to realize what ripoffs they are and I discovered the COI clubs during a routine business trip to LA. Since the drive is ridiculous I only club once every 6-8 weeks. Iodo look forward to my trips but they no longer are the focal in my life.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I spend a fair amount of time in strip clubs usually at least two to four hours a week. However I don't think about them much in between visits and if I have company or other things I want to do or need to do, I'll skip visits until I Have more time. Actually the time involved is more like 2 hours total of driving and maybe 4 or 5 hours in the club. It's a break from all the normal stuff in my life.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I hit a strip club once or twice a week, and always look forward to my next visit, so I guess they play a pretty big role in my life. I certainly feel no desire to cut back on my clubbing.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    Yes Follies..... I'm hooked on that black man Kryptonite, blonde hair, green eyes white girl. $500.00 a visit 3 times a month.......
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Yeah I club once a week on average, so it definitely is a factor in my life. I was starting to feel a little burnt out but a couple of hotties that I met over the weekend rekindled my monger spirit!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    if i lived in a better area for clubs, i'd go more often. like, if i lived in or near atlanta, follies would be my second home. but sadly, i live in virginia and the clubs here are notoriously bad. and since i don't travel for work or anything, my visits aren't as frequent as some of you
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    It seems to me that it's pretty strong denial to be so into strip clubs that you feel compelled to tolerate and participate in a troll-filled strip club discussion group -- and in fact, several of you are on several strip club discussion groups -- but claim strip clubs don't play an important part in your life. I'd say, almost by definition, yes they do, for everyone who is reading this. It may at times be more important or less important, there may be times when your strip club fix takes the form of internet discussion rather than live in an actual strip club, but the answer is clear and obvious: YES! Might as well own it :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Subraman is 100% correct. Yes they do make up a significant part of my life. Over the years I go through phases where I may have clubbed very little one year and clubbed a bunch the next. Right now I am clubbing 2 nights a month on average and usually spend a significant amount of money (to me) when I do club. My free time is scheduled around club visits, I've dated strippers, brought many into my hotel rooms, even though all of this revolves around sex, I wouldn't have met any of these girls if it weren't for strip clubs. If a lot of you answer "no" you may be wrong. If you're going once a month and spend over $100 a visit on average then clubs play a significant part in your lives. Hey it's not really any different than religiously watching Monday night football at a bar or always catching a UFC fight on Saturdays. Just this hobby costs more and can get you laid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yes - too big - I spend a lot of time in them and a lot of $$$ - it's the discretionary thing I spend the most time and $$$ on - I often feel I should cut back but nothing else really gives me the rush and instant gratification SCs do - when I started SCing I would describe SCs as Disney Land for adults and what kid does not like Disney Land and want to visit as much as possible - going to SCs is often on my mind and I daydream about hitting SCs in different areas and experiencing new SCs. Having no S.O. nor kids (by choice) I thus have a good amount of free-time on my hands and even when I was younger I was never really too much at all into the bar nor nightclub scene - SCs seem like simple "entertainment for dummies" - just add water (in this case water = $$$). At 46 y/o many of my friends from the past have complicated busy lives with wives and kids or divorced and kids or in a relationship; so they often have different priorities and obligations and none of them like SCing like I do so outside of SCing and not really wanting to date there isn't much for me to do socially that I would really enjoy (everything else seems boring by comparison). And yeah - if you are having stress and/or issues in your life and SCs help w/ that then I'd say that's a good thing although some would argue that's a crutch-remedy but hey if you have a headache don't you take an aspirin to feel better - IMO if one is able to do it and it brings joy/fun in their lives then be glad one can do it and has access to SCs - no one knows what tomorrow will bring so enjoy ourselves while we can. I would say it would be better if one did not have to rely on strip-clubs for fun/gratification; but life is not perfect and if SCs fill a need that nothing else will at this point in one's life then better to fill it w/ SCs than not fill-it at all; although I think one should be careful in thinking SCs are the great cure-all.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I usually hit my favorite club twice a week. So the answer is yes. :)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I already said it's an addiction for some
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    As of right now, yes.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hell yeah, I like naked women, strip clubs are the best place to see them.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't go as far as say significant but it does play some role in my life.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    There's a place for it, but I try to do other things. If I went every week, I would probably burn out on it quickly, especially if I went to the same club over and over again. I do have to say I'm not as high on them as I used to be, but that is probably a byproduct of the fact most of them in my area suck. I was at least lucky enough to see something different than what I'm used to in Des Moines last week. This period of my life has a definitive Fin de siècle feel to it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are to be taken or left. Some are addicted, others, not.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Subra wrote: "and in fact, several of you are on several strip club discussion groups -- but claim strip clubs don't play an important part in your life. " ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LOL! Of course I caught that too, but I was trying valiantly to bite my tongue. We've got @Dugan, who spends the better part of his waking life ingratiating himself with the girls of StripperWeb (with 10s of thousands of posts) and who's written a treatise on how to pay for sex in clubs, stating that strip clubs are not a big part of his life. That's what you call denial.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Subra is right.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My club was much more important when my ATF was working there; it was much more about her than the club. I have a CF now but I'm not even going once a month, let alone weekly like I used to. She has no interest in OTC and maybe I'm a little pissed about that, even though she has every right to not be a prostitute. Maybe I'll find someone new...?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion